2021 European soccer megathread

Jive Turkey

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I need a live feed on Florentino Perez right now

First Chelsea end the Super League.  Next needs to be knocking Real out of Champion's League.  Perez has been awful throughout this whole thing.  I wish nothing but misery on him and Real.  I hope Barca or Aleti also win La Liga.

• Hook 'Em 1

So we have Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Real, and the three Italian teams left, Who is next to flinch? I could see the Italian guys following suit soon. Then you're likely to see Arsenal and Spurs follow suit. Then it comes down to Real, Manchester United and Liverpool.

1 minute ago, MoJames said:

So we have Man United, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Real, and the three Italian teams left, Who is next to flinch? I could see the Italian guys following suit soon. Then you're likely to see Arsenal and Spurs follow suit. Then it comes down to Real, Manchester United and Liverpool.

"Sweet, we only have to split the money 3 ways!"

-Glazer, Henry, and Perez, probably

4 minutes ago, WillUSAF said:

As a Spurs fan I can say FUCK THE SPURS...I'm done with them...

So WillUSAF - yes

alincoln - no

Also - small note - thank you for speaking American English and using the definite article 'THE' when speaking about the Spurs.

Edited by Captain Ron

4 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Wasn't this Man United and Real's idea? I would think they're the last. 

This current attempt may be quickly coming to an end....but I don't see this being over.  

Also Americans wouldn't protest because we are used to closed leagues as it is what we know and the fans of the teams going to the "more exclusive" league would be proud of that additional exclusivity...we love us some exclusivity.  

11 minutes ago, MoJames said:

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Wasn't this Man United and Real's idea? I would think they're the last. 

5 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Everything I've seen suggests those two with Liverpool were driving the bus.

I'm sure that cocksucking fuckstick Kroenke was intimately involved as well.  Fuck him.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

I love my team. I will always love and support my team. But fuck the owners. If FSG doesn't sell, I'm not sure what I'll do.

You're going to do like the rest of us and go back and root for them. Henry isn't selling them anytime soon, he might sell Mo and every other player, but he won't sell Liverpool.

1 minute ago, Dutch said:

Credit to Bayern, as well.  I'm certain they were offered, and the club and Rummenigge made a public statement against the SL.  

Porto also publicly rejected an invite and denounced it

• Hook 'Em 1

I root for the team and the players. Fuck the owners. The team and players didn't ask for this. Klopp didn't ask for this. Klopp has always been against this. All this did was show just how much FSG don't understand English football. To them it's just a revenue source. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Ron said:

You're going to do like the rest of us and go back and root for them. Henry isn't selling them anytime soon, he might sell Mo and every other player, but he won't sell Liverpool.

Yea I like to tell myself I’m not going to but I am. Hopefully he backs out and FSG moves on. LFC fans have forced owners out before so I imagine they will be trying to do so again. FSG OUT YNWA

• Hook 'Em 1