#4 Texas vs #13 Texas Tech - 8PM ESPN2

Hornlover

4 hours ago, slorch said:

Could be.  This isn't the "40 minutes of wear their asses out till they tap out" Defense Tech has had.

Tech seems to be still in search of who they are going to be as a team. If the score goes high 70's or better, I lean Texas overall.

Texas is in cruise control.  They are the more physical team and they are hitting their shots.  As dominant a half I've seen against Tech in...hell...I can't remember a foot on the throat ass-whoopin like that in a while.

Let's see how Tech responds...

1 minute ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I thought the FEC was allowing a few thousand fans but I don't see any tonight

Restrictions kicked in a few days ago.  We hit the state's magic numbers to reduce occupancy everywhere on Sunday, so they are really limiting spectators at sporting events, if they are even allowing them at all.

10 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Restrictions kicked in a few days ago.  We hit the state's magic numbers to reduce occupancy everywhere on Sunday, so they are really limiting spectators at sporting events, if they are even allowing them at all.

I heard they refunded all fan tickets.

4 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

coleman needs to lob to Sims when he drives baseline.

They can't stop Sims.  No answer whatsoever.  Should keep just pounding it down low.

( not that i want to see that happen)