2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I was thinking after the loss last night, just to go ahead and start working on a deal for Correa. After thinking about teams, the SS position is loaded in MLB. I'm beginning to think the Astros did the right thing by letting the season play out. Correa will have few options in FA, especially with the FA class loaded at his position.

Edited by HtownHorn

13 minutes ago, HoustonFrog said:

I can’t believe we are still doing this COVID nonsense in year two with athletes. Not to mention everyone can be vaccinated at this point. So stupid

or the players/staff/fans can not be dumbasses and take the very basic and necessary precautions to not spread it? and the important distinction in your second sentence is the difference between the words can and will. 

• Hook 'Em 2

or the players/staff/fans can not be dumbasses and take the very basic and necessary precautions to not spread it? and the important distinction in your second sentence is the difference between the words can and will. 

What precautions? It doesn’t matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Yes but I’d have a worse feeling bringing in Pressly after a runner gets on 

Why would Pressly come in if a runner got on?  If Greinke is allowed to finish with 91 pitches through 8, I guess we won't see any CG this year.

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

Why would Pressly come in if a runner got on?  If Greinke is allowed to finish with 91 pitches through 8, I guess we won't see any CG this year.

at least not in April. they're going to manage the load on starting pitching closely considering the lack of reliable depth in our bullpen  right now.