2021 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

If he’s healthy/ can pass a physical, go get Peacock.

I know it would take some time to get in to game shape and get we have other guys on the mend that will hopefully be back soon, but fuck. This is absurd.

I thought the AAA moved from Round Rock to Sugarland. Not Round Rock to Houston

49 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

When do tickets go on sale for May home games?

thought I heard Ford mention on the radio the other day that it’ll be later this week 

Got this email this morning:

Houston Astros
Astros Ticket News
April 21, 2021 View Online
Astros News
You will receive an exclusive email tomorrow, April 22nd with your password to purchase tickets to all Astros home games between May 7th and June 3rd*!

Presale Begins: Thursday, April 22nd at 10:00am CT
Presale Ends: Thursday, April 22nd at 11:59pm CT
Public On-Sale: Friday, April 23rd at 9:00 am CT

Check out events, promotions and giveaways for upcoming games!

Just got my MLBTv/VPN combo to work and was unaware of the weather conditions. this is fucking bullshit. how many times have we seen April games in the NE or Chicago canceled because of wintry weather? seems like a common occurrence so why is this game even happening?????

FUCK MLB and FUCK MANFRED

5 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:
6 minutes ago, Scraps said:
Looks like we are gonna have to score 13+ to win this one 

I don't think we've scored 13 total over the last ten games.

Oh i didn't say it was going to happen, but at this rate I figure the Stros are going to give up 12

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Those two blonde Astro fans behind the first base dig out look very alright, alright, alright 

For a moment I was wondering if @MeganMakinMoney is in Denver today....she's a big Astros fan.

Edited by Gourmand
  • Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Scraps said:

just start firing everyone.  Fuck it. 

This team is broken. Too many holes in the roster and 162 games is going to exposed it. The good news is there is no way Correa is getting a deal anywhere in the vicinity of Lindor. He's a good player that flashes greatness too inconsistently to give $180M+.

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

The good news is there is no way Correa is getting a deal anywhere in the vicinity of Lindor. He's a good player that flashes greatness too inconsistently to give $180M+.

The even better good news is that we will not have a pennant race to worry about, so we can trade him at the deadline without hesitation.  

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Not getting anything for Carlos Correa and George Springer will hamstring this team for years.

So it was a mistake not to trade Springer last year? Weren’t we 1 game away from the World Series?

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

Again I’ll say it, after the 6-1 start I seriously was thinking this was gonna be the year we see the Astros dominate. Holy fuck is there a quicker collapse to absolute dog shit than this? I mean I guess it’s better than waiting till august to choke and just get it over with faster and hopefully I can look back on this post and laugh when we turn it around.

also if there is no place to trade Correa because no one needs a SS then how will he sign with anyone in the off season? If he’s a superstar then he’s a top 3 SS in baseball and would be easily desired for a team wanting to get over the hump I would assume.