Why does everyone who doesn't agree in lockstep with everything I do have to be right wing?

Celery Man

25 minutes ago, immamac said:

Literally the whole post. 

You are a fucking insane person who has lost all touch with reality. People were literally charged with insurrection and inciting insurrection. It's not fucking hyperbolic. 

Like seriously why the fuck should I even let you keep posting here? Apparently you fucking hate everyone anyway. Just do everyone a favor and fucking leave on your own.

It's apparently only a coup attempt when you start lighting fires.

• Like 1

Just now, elfenix said:
2 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:
This is chickenshit and the main reason this forum has been allowed to fester into the weeping ooze of infection that it is. 
"right winger" is apparently much more sinister than "left winger". No room for disagreement on issues that have tons of nuance. No healthy discussion. Toe the line in this forum or we neg you. Try to have civil political discussion in DT and we whine. Find a mirror you hypocritical fucks. 

Who were you before you were banned?

I'm learning that this is a pretty common go to for everyone that doesn't agree with me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, Ridingtosunset said:

Thanks for proving my point, Beau. 

There are rules on this board you stupid fucking asshole.  

Is your point that you don't have to follow those rules and should be immune to consequences?

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

I'm learning that this is a pretty common go to for everyone that doesn't agree with me. 

What the fuck did I say about political spectrum? Who the fuck are you to tell me how to run my fucking site that I own? I'm talking about lying. Put evidence. He substantiated the fucking evidence as a way to be like "but...I'm wrong only if they don't convict" 

Legit fuck your own face. I'm not some stupid liberal fuck blindly calling people right wingers or telling people their views on policy aren't valid or right. I'm saying this isn't a fucking fake news bullshit site where you just get to come in stir up shit and do it all based on complete fucking hoaxes and lies. 

You are welcome to fuck right off as well. I'm tired of this bullshit. Fuck you pieces of shit that can't help but be miserable and unsufferable cunts. It's the worst part of my fucking day to have to deal with you pieces of shit. Stop cloaking up the board - go into cloakroom and argue to your hearts content, but don't be a fucking troll.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

There are rules on this board you stupid fucking asshole.  

Is your point that you don't have to follow those rules and should be immune to consequences?

Nobody is going to come in here and debate you guys because grown men here seem to want to crowd source others for not sharing the same political beliefs. 

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Ridingtosunset said:

Nobody is going to come in here and debate you guys because grown men here seem to want to crowd source others for not sharing the same political beliefs. 

I OWN THE FUCKING SITE. There is no debate you fucking imbecile. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Just now, immamac said:

What the fuck did I say about political spectrum? Who the fuck are you to tell me how to run my fucking site that I own? I'm talking about lying. Put evidence. He substantiated the fucking evidence as a way to be like "but...I'm wrong only if they don't convict" 

Legit fuck your own face. I'm not some stupid liberal fuck blindly calling people right wingers or telling people their views on policy aren't valid or right. I'm saying this isn't a fucking fake news bullshit site where you just get to come in stir up shit and do it all based on complete fucking hoaxes and lies. 

You are welcome to fuck right off as well. I'm tired of this bullshit. Fuck you pieces of shit that can't help but be miserable and unsufferable cunts. It's the worst part of my fucking day to have to deal with you pieces of shit. Stop cloaking up the board - go into cloakroom and argue to your hearts content, but don't be a fucking troll.

Yeah, that seems to only go one way. Run it how you want. You have a political forum that doesn't tolerate anything but one view. If that makes you the most money, I get it. 

• Fuck You 3

3 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

You literally haven't tried that and are not trying that now.  You've just shown up and screamed CANCEL CULTURE, which is why you're going to get crowdsourced.  That and the fact that you think the no-politics in CR rule doesn't apply to you.  

Yeah, that seems to only go one way. Run it how you want. You have a political forum that doesn't tolerate anything but one view. If that makes you the most money, I get it. 

I would rather have no politics board at all. If we didn't more idiots would be ramptantly spouting nonsensical political opinions all over the board. 

You realize everyone in there is a fucking pussy right? I've offered several times to several people to actually do something about it instead of just talk shit on the internet. No takers. Stop acting like you are a victim or that you have been wronged because you can't talk shit with people on a UT SPORTS FORUM  about god damned politics. I swear your fucking brain is broken. 

Where was the big bad liberal cuck immamac when he had to lock down the threads and clean up wishing death on a sitting president? Where has he been when wild shit like everyone personally attacking each other over political support in other boards was happening?

Oh that's right he was banning and cleaning up the board after locking the threads. Stop acting like I'm molding the board into what I want. This community has been together for far longer than I've had the privilege of hosting them and it will live on far longer. I'm just trying to have a place that fosters open dialogue and follows simple rules. Nothing is off limits here from a discussion standpoint and I don't control any fucking narrative for politics or any of the sports for that matter. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, immamac said:

I would rather have no politics board at all. If we didn't more idiots would be ramptantly spouting nonsensical political opinions all over the board. 

You realize everyone in there is a fucking pussy right? I've offered several times to several people to actually do something about it instead of just talk shit on the internet. No takers. Stop acting like you are a victim or that you have been wronged because you can't talk shit with people on a UT SPORTS FORUM  about god damned politics. I swear your fucking brain is broken. 

Its your board, I understand that. And besides the politics, its awesome. Either get rid of the CR, or allow differing opinions to flow. Seems pretty reasonable to me, but I realize we aren't living in reasonable times. 

• Fuck You 1

18 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Without fail. The great genius Anastasis is here to scold all of us, except himself. 

He's not wrong you know. As much as the both sides trope applies to anyone who is actually an independent thinker like anastasis it is also super annoying. There is literally no sides in politics, only opinions - the main toxicity in today's political landscape is rooted in the belief that there are actual teams or sides. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Its your board, I understand that. And besides the politics, its awesome. Either get rid of the CR, or allow differing opinions to flow. Seems pretty reasonable to me, but I realize we aren't living in reasonable times. 

Allow? I fucking allow everything. When have I banned people for their opinions. Give me a single fucking example ever even from the old board.

Just now, immamac said:

Allow? I fucking allow everything. When have I banned people for their opinions. Give me a single fucking example ever even from the old board.

Change the rep in this forum and allow conservative or libertarian viewpoints to debate without chance of being crowd sourced. Otherwise, just rename it the Liberal politics discussion forum. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Focus on priorities, people.

You guys are wasting lots of band-with that could be better utilized with topics related to Longhorn sports, barbecue, drinking stories, and titties, among others. 

This. 

• Like 1

Change the rep in this forum and allow conservative or libertarian viewpoints to debate without chance of being crowd sourced. Otherwise, just rename it the Liberal politics discussion forum. 

Don't have stupid fucking viewpoints and you won't get crowd sourced.  It's not that hard.  Shit, I'm still here.

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

You gaping pussy. This is the only board where liberal political opinions can be posted. Conservative political opinions get littered all over the rest of Surly and rarely get policed. And none of us give a shit about it. Conservatives bitching about not being allowed to post "differing" opinions on Surly is like white people going "WELL WHY CAN'T I SAY THE N WORD!?!?" 

You're more than free to come in here and post differing opinions. Conservatives who get negged to Bolivia here get negged because they troll and they lie about basic facts. If you don't do that, you won't get negged to Bolivia. It's very simple. 

I wasn't sure if there was a way anyone could play the race card there, but by god you did it. Well done. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

You gaping pussy. This is the only board where liberal political opinions can be posted. Conservative political opinions get littered all over the rest of Surly and rarely get policed. And none of us give a shit about it. Conservatives bitching about not being allowed to post "differing" opinions on Surly is like white people going "WELL WHY CAN'T I SAY THE N WORD!?!?" 

You're more than free to come in here and post differing opinions. Conservatives who get negged to Bolivia here get negged because they troll and they lie about basic facts. If you don't do that, you won't get negged to Bolivia. It's very simple. 

He's being CANCELED!  Don't you see that?  Won't someone think of the insurrectionists?

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

He's not wrong you know. As much as the both sides trope applies to anyone who is actually an independent thinker like anastasis it is also super annoying. There is literally no sides in politics, only opinions - the main toxicity in today's political landscape is rooted in the belief that there are actual teams or sides. 

Damnit, now you've gone too far.

Think like we do. Gotcha. 

No, the key word here is "think" which apparently you are incapable of doing. You can think however you want to think, but the main operative is actually thinking. Not parroting some fucking nonsense. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

The only bigger group of pussies is Texas High-School football coaches...who are probably right-wingers anyway. 

I know a few of these guys. The overarching theme I have always taken from them and their culture as a whole is that they have this mythical belief that they are some combination of Viking warriors on loan from Valhalla combined with an air of self-importance that crosses right over into the level of a psychopath.  I remember one describing himself years ago as being special because he coached high school football in Texas. It's a pretty impressive level of narcissism considering no one outside of Texas, and most people in Texas for that matter, do not care that they coach high school football. The exception of course is if you live in Rotan or Happy or some other town that time forgot.

1 minute ago, immamac said:

No, the key word here is "think" which apparently you are incapable of doing. You can think however you want to think, but the main operative is actually thinking. Not parroting some fucking nonsense. 

Fuck off. This board is nothing but the other side of Texags. 

• Fuck You 5

Think like we do. Gotcha. 
Not at all. Just present coherent arguments. Downplaying the severity of what happened Jan 6 is going to go over poorly, for example. Defending all the cops that keep killing brown people is another.

You gotta be willing to admit when someone from your side does bad things. And lately, the fuck your feelings crowd has not been good at that.