Why does everyone who doesn't agree in lockstep with everything I do have to be right wing?

Celery Man

Holeeee shit. I go mow the lawn, make dinner, and come back to Gladiator. Interesting couple of pages.

@ChickenSandwich couple of points.

a) we (as in you and I) aren't so far off on reproductive rights.

b) I would like a streamlined immigration process and am watching policy closely to see what this Administration has in mind. I do believe that Psaki mentioned today that they are working as well on refugee streamlining but they believe it is very important to listen to the NSC (I hope I got the agency correct) with regards to vetting which is also very important. It's a very difficult situation right now due to certain groups in that have aided troops, so I hope the admin can get it done quickly, prudently, and efficiently. So, we'll see on that one.

With regards to this quote of yours below, one by one.

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Hyperbolic. “Insurrection”. A small group of criminals who walked around the capital for 4 hours who burned nothing, looted Nancy and murdered no one. Charge them for their crimes. 

there is a desperation to turn 1/6 into the second civil war to validate the fear mongering projected during the Trump administration. It’s validation in your mind. 

to the average American (non CR poster or mainstream media) it was a nothing burger and no one cares who goes to jail for breaking the law. idiots on an afternoon. 

The domestic terrorism that lasted 6 months and watched cities burn, businesses looted and over 100 lives lost was ten times worse than the afternoon of the 6th. 

Hyperbolic. “Insurrection”. A small group of criminals who walked around the capital for 4 hours who burned nothing, looted Nancy and murdered no one. Charge them for their crimes. No. Not hyperbolic at all. I have zero issue with people who went to hear Trump speak although his premise was a lie. The election was not stolen, but they can peaceably assemble and they did. So did some of the people who walked to the Capitol. The actual group who broke windows, doors, etc and entered the Capitol while the election was being validated and were intent on disrupting that was not a *small number. They broke historical artifacts, stole personal documents that were relevant to conducting the nation's business, spread feces on the walls. But yes, I agree they should and are being charged for their crimes. If you spent more time in the CR, you might discover @TwiceHorn's excellent discussion on why certain charges such as insurrection may not end up being levied. In addition, some inside the Capitol were indeed perhaps clueless, others it has been shown through texts and other info still being gathered were not so clueless.

there is a desperation to turn 1/6 into the second civil war to validate the fear mongering projected during the Trump administration. It’s validation in your mind. I don't understand you here. I don't want a second civil war. I do want the members of Congress that continue to gaslight the events to stop. Ted Cruz specifically (prior to scrubbing his social media) was promoting 'stop the steal.' If he had been doing this prior to November 3rd, by encouraging people to vote, then I would say nothing--it's just a man trying to get people to the polls. That was not what this was and it happened in the days leading up to January 6th, post election. When a senator tells people to go to Washington to stop the steal, I'm not saying he's telling people to start a civil war, but his words had meaning and he knew it. He's not stupid.

to the average American (non CR poster or mainstream media) it was a nothing burger and no one cares who goes to jail for breaking the law. idiots on an afternoon. 
The domestic terrorism that lasted 6 months and watched cities burn, businesses looted and over 100 lives lost was ten times worse than the afternoon of the 6th. 

I'm combining the last two because they are in conflict. I'm not so sure they average American thinks what happened in January was a nothingburger, unless they only get their info from one or two sources. Many Americans know what was happening in the Chamber that day and why it was important. That is why the gaslighting by the members of Congress WHO WERE FUCKING PRESENT when it happened is so reprehensible, IMO. If the people we elect cannot certify the free and fair election then we have lost America. Which brings me to the conflicting point about the second part regarding the events this summer. Tragic, terrible. But a couple of things. a)the former President along with the AG pressed to have certain groups labeled as domestic terrorists but he was a little coy because he left out a few. Are you aware that many of those arrested this summer were members of the Proud Boys? They got left off the list and went on to DC. Over 14,000 people were arrested this summer. That was over 14,000 out of the millions who marched nationwide. So, a fraction of the protestors caused a lot of damage and likely will be or have been prosecuted. But b) these two events (I'll combine the protests into a big lump) are NOT RELATED in the same way as portrayed above despite people trying to make it so. Many people would like to do that, but it makes as much sense as saying Colin Kaepernick kneeled because he hates the military. The events are related in other ways, but that is a different thread, different discussion. Peace to you.

Oh, and before I go back an read the fifty posts that occurred while I was typing, thanks @pyrohornIII for your links. I will definitely check those out.

*small number: at last count, over 300 people have been charged I believe.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
left off the asterisk
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Not sure that there is an exact equivalent. Q is crazy AF and insanity. But if you don't also recognize that some of the shit pumped here by many of the same posters hypercritical of Q nonsense throws up a red flag on reality disconnect I am not sure what to tell you.

Oh, I see it... there's no denying it exists, but I just don't see the left crazies grabbing the steering wheel and having as strong a hold as the Q crowd has on the right. Who on the left has that much crazy and that much control? Maybe I didn't clarify that in my first post.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

Republicans: "We need to infect everyone with this deadly virus that we have no built up immunity to!"

Democrats: "No we should not do that because it would kill shitloads of people!"

Wise men: "We must find the center between these two outrageous opinions!"

Don’t forget the center between “Dems and elites are kidnapping babies to drink their blood, diddling kids and injecting us with 5G microchips” and reality. 

Or the center between “let’s try to overthrow the constitutional counting of electoral votes to declare Trump the winner because it was stolen by Hugo Chavez and North Korean ballots” and “Biden won because he won the most votes in enough states, that’s the reality”

Its so important we find the center. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

The topic of this thread is shit slinging. You want to discuss something, professor? I'm willing to engage and be civil. Let's dig in. If not, get off my leg. 

You still have literally yet to make a productive or thoughtful post in this thread. 

11 minutes ago, Captainant said:

So... What was your handle before getting crowdsourced last time? Slay any payday lenders lately?

8 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

Captain Ant's Mom 

Doing great at this:

1 hour ago, Ridingtosunset said:

Fair. Let's put that to the test. I'll stick around and try to engage in good faith. I won't neg anyone. I won't shit post (unless I think its really funny). Let's debate and try to keep our minds as open as possible. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

So...no, you don't want to engage. Just insult. Fine with me. I'll start a thread on something...what would you prefer? 

You still have literally yet to make a productive or thoughtful post in this thread. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:

Politically, financially, or otherwise being able to exert a large amount of influence or control over others. Just off the top of my head. 

1 minute ago, Chewbacca said:
15 minutes ago, Ridingtosunset said:
Sure, a portion of them were probably there thinking they could stop the certification. Some were probably there for muh guns. Some were probably racists. A decent chunk were probably there because they believed democracy was being usurped, however misguided that might be. 
You are talking about the fringe of the fringe. Shall we go into BLM or Antifa riots and poll their motives? Or should we try to discuss how we got to this point of hating each other and having nothing but binary beliefs on politics? 

I can tell you how we got there. Social media and tribalism. Everyone has their echo chamber. And it's only getting worse.

Step 1 - Fairness Doctrine revoked in 1987 

Step 2 - Fox News debuts in 1996 - 

Step 3 - Facebook debuts in  2004

Step 4 - DTJ gets elected 

Revocation of the fairness doctrine started it all. The other three events are just consequences of the first event. There is nothing wrong with conservative slanted news, but the Murdoch’s have no interest in providing news. There is nothing wrong with people connecting online and sharing pictures and stories, but Facebook has algorithms built specifically to keep you addicted in echo chambers. There is nothing wrong with DJT, okay, kidding, DJT is a monster. He lies with every breath he takes. The only reason he existed because the guardrails of truth protection were gutted in the 1980s. If someone says the sky is red when it’s really blue, that is a problem. If we cannot agree on a shared truth, then society crumbles. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Oh, I see it... there's no denying it exists, but I just don't see the left crazies grabbing the steering wheel and having as strong a hold as the Q crowd has on the right. Who on the left has that much crazy and that much control? Maybe I didn't clarify that in my first post.

You want me to limit my response to elected legislators?  Or can I branch out into the legal teams that stand behind the political committees?

You want me to limit my response to elected legislators?  Or can I branch out into the legal teams that stand behind the political committees?
At the highest level, I doubt they're anything other than grifters... Bothsiderism still reigns. I'm thinking more about the "grassroots" level and the influence people in the streets have. I imagine Hannity would claim the Q equivalent is Antifa, but I think any honest person would know that nobody's listening to Antifa.

2 hours ago, Ridingtosunset said:

This is chickenshit and the main reason this forum has been allowed to fester into the weeping ooze of infection that it is. 

"right winger" is apparently much more sinister than "left winger". No room for disagreement on issues that have tons of nuance. No healthy discussion. Toe the line in this forum or we neg you. Try to have civil political discussion in DT and we whine. Find a mirror you hypocritical fucks. 

1 hour ago, immamac said:

I'm not some stupid liberal fuck blindly calling people right wingers

just to highlight the point - calling the regular group of dudes who post politics in Daily Texan and talk about the CR cabal "right wingers" was not intended to be inflammatory. Or even all that broad brush painting. I don't think it is, either, but I'd love to be proved wrong. I just think it would be neat if every news thread wasn't an outlet for people who want to voice their political opinions but, for whatever reason, won't do it in the politics forum.

My assumption is that it is impossible to neuter rep in a specific forum. If not, how is it not the answer to neuter rep here and enforce CR as the location for political discussion?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

government is the enemy of the people

Before pronouncing something like that . . ., obtain a comprehensive understanding of why you feel the urge to say that out loud. that phrase means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. It is your duty not to be misunderstood.  

The right to petition the government for redress of grievances is guaranteed by the Constitution. Our legal system is well crafted to obliterate any impediment to that right.  

Right wing populism is always a Pandora's Box. We always say - never again - when it is too late. 

It has been spreading across the World . . . like a pandemic. 

Our adversaries want the US in a pitched Civil War. It's their dream. How about we tell them to fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Hyperbolic. “Insurrection”. A small group of criminals who walked around the capital for 4 hours who burned nothing, looted Nancy and murdered no one. Charge them for their crimes. 

there is a desperation to turn 1/6 into the second civil war to validate the fear mongering projected during the Trump administration. It’s validation in your mind. 

Yeah, well: ‘Large Majority of the Public Views Prosecution of Capitol Rioters as ‘Very Important’

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2021/03/18/large-majority-of-the-public-views-prosecution-of-capitol-rioters-as-very-important/

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

why the fuck is this an 8 page thread already?

I dont want to see anyone get shot, and I sure as shit am not a fan of the cops, but what in the holy fuck is this thread doing being 8 pages already when this seems as righteous a shoot as a cop could have- literally saving another human from harm by someone who has shown a real willingness to impart harm on that person?

since this thread is already forked from that thread:

it's about 1 page of "good shoot," half a page of fitlump/salma hayek/bragging (lying) about wives, and about 6 and a half pages of impotent grievance signalling

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, elfenix said:

since this thread is already forked from that thread:

it's about 1 page of "good shoot," half a page of fitlump/salma hayek/bragging (lying) about wives, and about 6 and a half pages of impotent grievance signalling

If I ever get sent to prison, I'm going to try real hard to be Salma Hayek from The Hitman's Bodyguard and not the lady in the corner of the cell.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Before pronouncing something like that . . ., obtain a comprehensive understanding of why you feel the urge to say that out loud. that phrase means a lot of different things to a lot of different people. It is your duty not to be misunderstood.  

The right to petition the government for redress of grievances is guaranteed by the Constitution. Our legal system is well crafted to obliterate any impediment to that right.  

Right wing populism is always a Pandora's Box. We always say - never again - when it is too late. 

It has been spreading across the World . . . like a pandemic. 

Our adversaries want the US in a pitched Civil War. It's their dream. How about we tell them to fuck off.

Oh, I don't want a civil war. I think that government has monopolized too much power. Populism is trash, it's still giving power to the state. I don't want that, I'd rather have a Ron Paul type to get in and start slashing spending, and get police to lose immunities. Less force on the populace the better.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Just because they were too fuckin stupid to actually succeed doesn't make it a "nothing burger", you dumbshit. 

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

No, but my Greek slave will. He is a philosopher.

Change jobs so you can afford manservants like the rest of us.

A slave, that's just asking for trouble - how do you know he's filling the bidet tank with coconut water - a slave, particularly a greek slave, might drink a bunch of it and then take the remaining coconut water, mix it with filthy fucking tap water, and fill your tank with that.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, immamac said:

an independent thinker like anastasis

I think it was after the third time I saw him repeat the “collusion delusion” slogan that I put him on ignore because he is demonstrably NOT an independent thinker. 

3 hours ago, immamac said:

Not parroting some fucking nonsense. 

Quoted for the sake of irony.

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

Don’t forget the center between “Dems and elites are kidnapping babies to drink their blood, diddling kids and injecting us with 5G microchips” and reality. 

Or the center between “let’s try to overthrow the constitutional counting of electoral votes to declare Trump the winner because it was stolen by Hugo Chavez and North Korean ballots” and “Biden won because he won the most votes in enough states, that’s the reality”

This is the best post in this shit show of a thread.

3 hours ago, tchookem said:
3 hours ago, Anastasis said:
Not sure that there is an exact equivalent. Q is crazy AF and insanity. But if you don't also recognize that some of the shit pumped here by many of the same posters hypercritical of Q nonsense throws up a red flag on reality disconnect I am not sure what to tell you.

Hugo Stiglitz. He is the one that caused the rift and made two CRs happen. He is the puppet master of us all. Do you ride the short bus or what?

6 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

is like white people going "WELL WHY CAN'T I SAY THE N WORD!?!?" 

About that.  This board is the reason why middle aged white men can drop hard R bombs but survive by having 7500 rep points, all obtained in CR.  There's should be no tolerance for that here, imo, but here we are.  And nobody gaf because...sides. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

About that.  This board is the reason why middle aged white men can drop hard R bombs but survive by having 7500 rep points, all obtained in CR.  There's should be no tolerance for that here, imo, but here we are.  And nobody gaf because...sides. 

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I think it was after the third time I saw him repeat the “collusion delusion” slogan that I put him on ignore because he is demonstrably NOT an independent thinker. 

Also WhatTheBuck on Cohen to Prague: "Nothing in the Steele dossier has been disproven."

5 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Dude sure guy with 3k rep got nuked in less than an afternoon. This whole "rep shield" you talk about doesn't exist anymore now that treefiddy posters have unlimited daily rep. It only took a guy posting like 20 times in 2 threads for people to nuke him. No one even went into his post history and started abusing anything. No rules were broken in the carpet bombing of carl. @hornfromdallas

57 minutes ago, immamac said:

Dude sure guy with 3k rep got nuked in less than an afternoon. This whole "rep shield" you talk about doesn't exist anymore now that treefiddy posters have unlimited daily rep. It only took a guy posting like 20 times in 2 threads for people to nuke him. No one even went into his post history and started abusing anything. No rules were broken in the carpet bombing of carl. @hornfromdallas

No, I don't gaf about that choad.  He pushed the envelope far too often and as far as I know, earned his rep from his "cousin" who gave him recruiting details.  I can't imagine any of his spewings lasting long in politics.

Point remains, if you are in the correct CR group, there is no bounds. If not, you will be dealt with swiftly.  That said, there's only about 5 posters that neg anything they don't like.  But surprised conservative voices don't come over to debate, no.  I mean, some things (like my example) transcend politics. 

The people who get neg bombed almost always deserve it...doing drive by’s like Stanco, posting an hours-long video as evidence of their point without providing an effective summary, arguing via readily-debunked myths or not reading beyond headlines, or arguing in bad faith with obvious lies, and making bold claims without any evidence.  Pretty much all these things are evident in RidinfToShitsVille other thread.  

Even when these things happen they usually don’t get piled on unless it’s compounded by some serious cocksure attitude.  

This ‘help help, I’m being repressed and conservative voices are being censored’ is totally baffling...argue in good faith with legit evidence and there’s usually no issues.  The problem most often is the issues being argued are invented boogeymen where all evidence posts back to religious, industry, or NRA-backed sources or PACs or conjured from thin air.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Is this thread about why we currently have a hard left/right division in the country and reflected on this site?  

One component is the twitter, facebook, youtube algorithm media bubbles people are in.  Solution: Take a hard look at your media consumption and make deliberate steps to diversify.  There is the CR bubble and DT bubble on this site. We should probably understand that those two bubbles likely overlap with certain twitter networks and certain cable news networks.  That guy that kept posting youtube videos as evidence of voter fraud some time back is an obvious example.   

Another component is the right side of the US politics has moved further right and adopted identity, fear-based politics.  Solution: The GOP needs to lose political power in the US or they need to change.   

Probably underlying those two components are the reasons why a sizable percent of our population are susceptible to media bubbles, propaganda, along with identity/fear-based politics.  Some describe this as a lack of education, critical thinking, self awareness, life experiences, or media understanding.  Solution: Revamp and reinvest our education system so that something like this is less likely happen in 2040.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 hours ago, Js1 said:

Could not have said that shit better. Well actually I could have if Bill Maher didn't beat me to it two years ago:

26 minutes ago, Homercles said:

This ‘help help, I’m being repressed and conservative voices are being censored’ is totally baffling...argue in good faith with legit evidence and there’s usually no issues.

The problem is that they genuinely believe that feelings and emotions are an adequate substitute for legit evidence. As to them being censored, that's a bad joke. They have 3 cable "news" networks, a litany of radio stations/shows, and a roster of characters that they readily confuse for intellectuals. The fact that they keep self-owning to the point where even some of their own people stop listening to them (COVID is real, Ted) does not mean they weren't given a platform and/or opportunity to put their shit on blast, much less does it mean they don't exist.

As many here have asked, what views, exactly, are being censored? If the right wingers cannot offer a sensible answer to that question without some quip that they find to be clever or some stupid insult like "go fuck yourself," they have no right whatsoever to act offended when they're easily dismissed. And if they still are offended and they want to let us know that they're offended, my response to that is this:

I'm offended that they're offended.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Could not have said that shit better. Well actually I could have if Bill Maher didn't beat me to it two years ago:

The problem is that they genuinely believe that feelings and emotions are an adequate substitute for legit evidence. As to them being censored, that's a bad joke. They have 3 cable "news" networks, a litany of radio stations/shows, and a roster of characters that they readily confuse for intellectuals. The fact that they keep self-owning to the point where even some of their own people stop listening to them (COVID is real, Ted) does not mean they weren't given a platform and/or opportunity to put their shit on blast, much less does it mean they don't exist.

As many here have asked, what views, exactly, are being censored? If the right wingers cannot offer a sensible answer to that question without some quip that they find to be clever or some stupid insult like "go fuck yourself," they have no right whatsoever to act offended when they're easily dismissed. And if they still are offended and they want to let us know that they're offended, my response to that is this:

I'm offended that they're offended.

Victimhood is strong in their identity, fear-based politics. Inject that victimhood into a person's media bubble and...

Sergio Ramos Football GIF

The reason for all this is a lot simpler than anyone wants to admit. 

It's all just apathy mixed with lack of accountability. That's it. If people actually cared and held people accountable none of this happens. 

If you quit your job when your boss abuses you or your company is doing unethical things that is ultimate accountability. Here's the thing about accountability - it's hard and it's not always what will be easy for you in the short term. 

When is the last time you heard someone quitting for such reasons? I know the last example I have heard. Myself, last month. 

The right thing is not going to be the easy thing most of the time and Americans are lazy, selfish and don't care about accountability. 

• Hook 'Em 8

7 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

To confirm. You equate the steele dossier and it's discussions to Qanon? 

I admire Anastasis' commitment when he feverishly tries to equate these two parties. It's a passion worth replicating in a more noble venture. But what he's actually doing here is like jerking off with his hand tightly wrapped in barbed wire and then he ends up blaming the barbed wire and the lighting of the room equally for not producing a climax. No, one factor was much more responsible than the other. Just because two things contribute does not inherently render them equal contributions.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

It's all just apathy mixed with lack of accountability. That's it. If people actually cared and held people accountable none of this happens. 

If you quit your job when your boss abuses you or your company is doing unethical things that is ultimate accountability. Here's the thing about accountability - it's hard and it's not always what will be easy for you in the short term. 

When is the last time you heard someone quitting for such reasons? I know the last example I have heard. Myself, last month. 

The right thing is not going to be the easy thing most of the time and Americans are lazy, selfish and don't care about accountability. 

Good for you, seriously.  Employers need a dose of reality every so often.  I have probably had to give more raises this year than in a long time, because of the job market and employees feeling emboldened to ask for more.  I also have some wanting to work remote some of the time and if they can, why not?

41 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

To confirm. You equate the steele dossier and it's discussions to Qanon? 

No, I don't. In fact I said up thread that there was no equivalent to QAnon. As far as contrasting the two items you mention, one was the disinformation work product of a former foreign intelligence operative working under contract to a political national committee, disseminated in a very calculated way through components of the government, investigative agencies, and ultimately the public. The other a totally insane conspiracy theory started on 4chan with adherents consisting of a bunch of lunatics with broken brains.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, immamac said:

I think apathy and accountability play some role in our current division.  We each are personally responsible for our media consumption habits and whether we are in a media bubble or not.  However, implementing change and good habits at population scale requires ground-up reinvestment and reform to our education system IMO.

There were a few national GOP figures that jumped ship due to trumpism. Not nearly as many as there should have been IMO.

Corporations are playing a role.  Nearly all advertisers have stopped running adds on Tucker Carlson.  We have seen corporate responses to voter suppression and bathroom bill stuff.  Tech companies were too slow but have taken steps to address misinformation.    

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, immamac said:

A general strike would be fun. I hope to see one in America some day.

Edited by David Dennison

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

No, I don't. In fact I said up thread that there was no equivalent to QAnon. As far as contrasting the two items you mention, one was the disinformation work product of a former foreign intelligence operative working under contract to a political national committee, disseminated in a very calculated way through components of the government, investigative agencies, and ultimately the public. The other a totally insane conspiracy theory started on 4chan with adherents consisting of a bunch of lunatics with broken brains.

Yet you consistently bring the dossier up during your performance art. At this point you may be the only user on this forum who mentions it once it became vetted and everyone understood more about it. 

5 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Yet you consistently bring the dossier up during your performance art. At this point you may be the only user on this forum who mentions it once it became vetted and everyone understood more about it. 

That's right, that brings up another clear distinction. Only one of the two was accepted by many on this board without much critical thought, clinging to it until the bitter end.  

Edited by Anastasis

55 minutes ago, immamac said:

The right thing almost killed me a few years ago. I posted on the 6th Street Journal Bob Brockman thread about having done software QA at UCS / Reynolds & Reynolds; crooked, corrupt company through and through mostly because the culture was dictated by a crooked, corrupt through and through human being. But the salary bought a house and paid for me to keep my wife at home where she could do the most good for our special needs son, so I looked the other way for a long, long time. And just about drank myself to death. I quit shortly after one of my coworkers did drink herself to death.

The right thing is definitely not the easy thing. But it is still the right thing.

• Hook 'Em 2

13 hours ago, Ridingtosunset said:

So...no, you don't want to engage. Just insult. Fine with me. I'll start a thread on something...what would you prefer? 

Why would we want to engage a fucking dipshit?

I can't speak for BV, but I'd prefer you get crowd sourced ASAP, which you've already made good progress toward. See you in purgatory, dipshit.