If it's not fake, this bride to be may be the biggest bitch evah.

crash_davis

Had a similar experience as the best man. The bride had always been a twat but my buddy was 100% in. 

I'll just list her fucked up demands

All men in wedding party had to have high and tight hair cuts

She picked out tuxedos that cost 300 to rent for a day and we had to buy special cummerbund at 100 piece.

Bachelor party had to be monitored by her mom for fucks sake

2 drink limit at the reception where we paid for our own drinks and meal which cost 80 a plate.

That marriage lasted 7 months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 4

5 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Had a similar experience as the best man. The bride had always been a twat but my buddy was 100% in. 

She picked out tuxedos that cost 300 to rent for a day and we had to buy special cummerbund at 100 piece.

2 drink limit at the reception where we paid for our own drinks and meal which cost 80 a plate.

Was she hot?  

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

Fuck That GIF by memecandy

My buddy would have been picking a new best man. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Also a bit confused on the 2 drink limit.  Was there a tab or something that ran out, or was this bridezilla telling you how much you were allowed to drink?  Between telling me how to cut my hair (i keep it short, but that’s my choice) and telling me how much I am allowed to drink, I think I would have kindly excused myself from participating.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 5/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, crash_davis said:

reddit is an amazing and frightening place. it has all the lulz that you ever want to find. it also has all of the cringey shit that makes you lost faith in humanity that you ever want not to find. many times both are in the same subreddit. every time i find a lulz worthwhile post, i lose a little faith humanity in the process.

See you're looking at it wrong.  I read that shit and feel a whole lot better.

44 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Also a bit confused on the 2 drink limit.  Was there a tab or something that ran out, or was this bridezilla telling you how much you were allowed to drink?  Between telling me how to cut my hair (i keep it short, but that’s my choice) and telling me how much I am allowed to drink, I think I would have kindly excused myself from participating.

Both. She didn't want anyone getting drunk, and we had to pay for the two drinks.

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Lulz. I refuse to believe there exists a man on this planet that could be such a gigantic pussy. Agreeing to some wholesome activity would be bad enough, but having the MIL tag along? No fucking way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Both. She didn't want anyone getting drunk, and we had to pay for the two drinks.

There would’ve been a few fuck you tequila shots while I was waiting at the bar for one of my two “permitted” drinks.

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

Punch your friend in the nuts for me please. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

If it matters, he went on a hookers and blow spree when it was over.

I thought that cunt was going to give him a heart attack. 

Still haven’t seen a pic to see if her hotness was worth this level of suffering.

Guest Lobo

I hope his cunt MIL ordered the #10 at Bill Miller's while she was "on assignment" from the miserable fat glob of shit she calls her daughter.  Because nothing says bachelor party BBQ like a bucket of friend chicken and hot dog bun.  And I hope she choked on a bone while her daughter was watching via her cell phone camera.  And her daughter realized, "Maybe the only constant in everything bad that's ever happened in my life is me."  They got a divorce after 7 months, and having no children, she offed herself in that same Bill Miller BBQ parking lot.  And the funeral director shaver her head high and tight for a closed casket funeral because nobody should have to look at that much evil in this life, or the next.