Euro 2020/2021

shnsajax

That's my Austria!  Make Grandma proud!  On to Extra Time and a WIN!

Fuck Italy.  Fuck the Italians.  Fuck the Azzurfucking Savory Blues or whatever the fuck these dipshits call themselves.  Italian football, only thing more overrated than the Italian military.  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lulz, that's fair enough of a foul. sure, italy didn't have to kick it out, but they should have. 

Meh, in a game like this, don’t expect the other team to stop, the stakes are too high. Especially if it’s a fitness injury (or muscle cramp).

get the ball and kick it out yourself or foul a man. 

17 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Meh, in a game like this, don’t expect the other team to stop, the stakes are too high. Especially if it’s a fitness injury (or muscle cramp).

get the ball and kick it out yourself or foul a man. 

yeah that's what i was saying. i was just observing that was fair enough a foul. players know the difference between the drama and a real injury most of the time. he appealed to the sideline. it was legit, so they fouled. my issue was that italy knew it was legit and didn't comport to proper sportsmanship, which i expect from italy

Chris Sutton

Former Premier League striker on BBC Radio 5 Live

The difference tonight has been the Italy's substitutions, the Italian strength in depth.

Italy are an extremely versatile team and you look through their team and there are so many players that can play different positions.

This second half of extra-time for Italy is just about seeing it through. Austria have been absolutely brilliant and I feel for them. They've put so much into this game, but they just don't have the firepower