Other NCAA Regionals Thread

WBT

Hahahaha…just when you think it can’t be any worse for Florida they have to wait out a weather delay trailing 19-1. Gata must of really pissed off the baseball gods. I think Florida should  be lobbying for the game to be called as is. 

21 minutes ago, torre said:

Feel bad for the Florida players.   O'Sullivan not trying to win this game.    He would have pulled the starter much, much earlier.    A sin to let your team be embarassed.    Florida likely has internal problems.

The starter for Florida didn’t make it out of the first inning, he got pulled. The 2nd pitcher was the #2 starter for most of last. year , relegated this year to long relief, but he only went 2-3. It was the 3rd pitcher that was in there during the t/o deal. That’s the guy he left in waaaaaay too long.  

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:

Holy shit UF was preseason #1. Da furk?!&!

Well apparently O’Sullivan may have been a reason for a couple murders. So I guess that’s good for him today. He already knows what murder is like. And don’t forget they’re exhausted from that sec schedule. The NL west is a cakewalk compared to the sec 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well apparently O’Sullivan may have been a reason for a couple murders. So I guess that’s good for him today. He already knows what murder is like. And don’t forget they’re exhausted from that sec schedule. The NL west is a cakewalk compared to the sec 

So if we had hired him, would we have prevented 2 murders and a suicide?  Or just kept him away from that particular...uh situation?

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

If the husband was gonna murder anybody and then commit suicide, he should have spared his kids and  murdered O’Sullivan and them himself.

And after today,  there are probably some Florida fans that wish he had. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So if we had hired him, would we have prevented 2 murders and a suicide?  Or just kept him away from that particular...uh situation?

I’m assuming being in Florida didn’t help that situation so probably yeah. Of course Florida’s head coach does Florida shit in Florida. He’d be doing what Pierce is right now if he took the job. I’m glad we got us a Texan though. I don’t want some northeast wanna be Sargent Hartman telling us Texans about our game. Fuck off. Texans built this. Augie brought that west coast toughness along with the respect of what the Texas baseball program is. Pierce earned this fucking job. Now make us Texans proud and let’s dogpile for the 7th time in a few weeks 

16 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Beavers hold off the pride of  Lake Charles. Does anyone know if they have the pitching depth to compete with TCU?

Doesn’t matter, Patriots are winning that regional. That’s what my $250 bet told me. 🤞

Was rooting for the scrappy McNeese team in the FW Regional. All of the “shit” they’ve been through over the last year, but they just didn’t have the arms in the relief-bullpen.
They took a 2-1 lead into TCUs B7, so good on them. Starter today (their best) maybe should’ve gone longer, but has Oregon State tied 5-5 in the 7th, but no more season for the Pokes!
Geaux Cowboys and great season!