Other NCAA Regionals Thread

WBT

Guest Lobo

University of Southern Alabama was in a regional with Florida, Miami, and South Florida.  Thus far, their pitching staff in 3 games...has surrendered all of 3 runs.  

Not sure who I'd rather face between the and USF.  Whoever it is, we shall lay waste.  They will find no quarter here.  

Oregano St with a great catch to keep it tied at 2 with TCU.  Headed to the 9th.

ESPN with the softcore prop blocking, netting wire joint hiding the actual ball into the glove.  Might be skimping out with the number of cams in use.

Edited by clapclapclap

Guest Lobo

Wow, OSU and TCU done before Sunday night games even begin.  

Red Raiders have their work cut out facing a reinvigorated UCLA squad in another two hours.  

LA Tech/Alabama getting tight down the stretch.  

Squeeze Play is terrible.  We get about 30 seconds of the only 2 competitive games, and then 10 minutes whipping around to blowout after blowout, while babbling rambling nasal chick keeps telling us we're gonna have a billion games going on soon.

Which matters because the damn ESPN Plus won't play S.Miss-FSU regardless of how many times I reload.

Edited by clapclapclap

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Squeeze Play is terrible.  We get about 30 seconds of the only 2 competitive games, and then 10 minutes whipping around to blowout after blowout, while babbling rambling nasal chick keeps telling us we're gonna have a billion games going on soon.

I just gave up on it.  This description is unfortunately 100% accurate.

Edited by Beau Vine

3 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

But chick is very smashable and when we get shots of her….

I Like It GIF by memecandy

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Which matters because the damn ESPN Plus won't play S.Miss-FSU no matter how many times I reload.

https://sports24.icu/watch/southern-mississippi-vs-florida-state-baseball-accn.html

@Beau Vine

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Homercles said:

This has been the most unmotivated, undisciplined, lacking in fundamentals Ok State team I’ve seen in ages...glad we are about to be put out of our misery.  

Rootin ya on, Texas.  

The Gauchos appear to be taking the 'merican Cowboys' jobs

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Vandy, arkansas, ole miss, mississippi state

probably three win their regional, then two win super-regional. Arky and Vandy.   Just trying to see if it is possible for the final four to be void of SEC teams. That would be really good.  It looks like there will be at least one SEC in the final four.  My guess is Vandy. 

UCLA advances over UNC, 12-2.

Fucker threw a complete game, as we were hoping for decimation of Bruin staff.

Fuck em.  Wreck em. Texas Tech!!!