Other NCAA Regionals Thread

WBT

23 minutes ago, The Dog said:

South Florida and their #93 RPI - stole a bid by winning their conf tournament. 

OUCH gators

Yes.

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Oklahoma State in trouble.

Yess.

4 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Idiot ESPN, everything is on the plus, because they only have 5 cable channels, full of riveting chickball, Feinbaum, Sportscenter, NBA gambling, and PTI all NBA.

It’s been infuriating having to pay for espn+ after having all 40 of their bull shit networks 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Ah. Seems pretty lateral. But I mean it’s definitely easier to roid up your players at LSU so can’t blame the guy 

LSU AD has enticed big names in football while at A&M (Jimbo) and WBB while at LSU (Mulkey). Convinced 2 coaches with championships to make “lateral” moves. 

3 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LSU AD has enticed big names in football while at A&M (Jimbo) and WBB while at LSU (Mulkey). Convinced 2 coaches with championships to make “lateral” moves. 

I’ll give you Mulkey, but did anyone else besides aggy actually want jimbo?

Guest Lobo

No way a guy named "Antico" was going to school in New Jersey.  

Member when Lobo said Oklahoma State would make it out of the Arizona regional?  I member.  Holy shit, 14-4 to the Guachos?  Is it Guachoes?  Wait, Los Guachisimos?  

OSU looked like a wet bag of shit.  

Miami/S. Alabama in a pitcher's duel in the 5th.  Heading home to watch it, gonna need more beer.  And Faifield strikes first on ASU! 

Guest Lobo

Fun fact---NJIT is actually two years older than the University of Texas.  I mean, we all know Jersey is older than the Lone Star State, but it's hard to believe a school named New Jersey INstitute of Technology is 140 years old.  Give Arkansas helL!

12 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Fun fact---NJIT is actually two years older than the University of Texas.  I mean, we all know Jersey is older than the Lone Star State, but it's hard to believe a school named New Jersey INstitute of Technology is 140 years old.  Give Arkansas helL!

It's a very strange little engineering school in downtown Newark that seems to spring sports upsets every year. I have no fucking clue why any athlete would ever want to go there.

1 hour ago, clapclapclap said:

Idiot ESPN, everything is on the plus, because they only have 5 cable channels, full of riveting chickball, Feinbaum, Sportscenter, NBA gambling, and PTI all NBA.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

It’s been infuriating having to pay for espn+ after having all 40 of their bull shit networks 

Cheap asses 

I’m enjoying the Squeeze Play channel on the app

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m far from a cheap ass, it just chaps my ass we have to pay for even more espn. Cocksuckers 

CHEAP          ASS

espn+ is awesome if you like UFC stuff. I just like saying cheap ass. 

• Haha 2

Tennessee going to be in a tough spot when they lose this one. Would be one thing if they got too cute and threw their #3 like Arkansas did. But they threw their Friday night guy and their best reliever threw 62 pitches. 

Tough to come out if the losers bracket with that. 

• Hook 'Em 1