2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

5 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

The story with Simmons may be a bit obscure.

I believe that, after the 2003 season, which was disappointing for Justin after being a cornerstone for the 2002 CWS Champs, he got in a fistfight with a Tech player or fan at a bar in Fort Worth and, having punched said Techster in the face, told him that was as close as he was getting to an NC ring, bitch.

I'm relatively certain the "bitch" is accurate.  The rest, date, location, and such, may be a bit off.

That's incredible. Then I guess Brackens is the best one on video. 

6 minutes ago, orangecat92 said:

so, it looks like it might be the Super SEC tourney after all?  SEC still has a possibility of five teams in Omaha...boo on that..c'mon Notre Dame(cough) N. C. State and Arizona.  

Have no problem rooting for the others, but Notre Dame? yuck.  

I would love to see Arkansas lose otherwise kind of meh. They will have somewhere between 2 and 5. Whatever.

10 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

LSU is a walking disaster.

If you'd watched their regurlar season, you would not be in the least bit surprised.  They outperformed for PM after he announced his retirement, but that could only last so long until they reverted to the mean.

This is who they are and who they are is a barely above average D1 college baseball team.

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

If you'd watched their regurlar season, you would not be in the least bit surprised.  They outperformed for PM after he announced his retirement, but that could only last so long until they reverted to the mean.

This is who they are and who they are is a barely above average D1 college baseball team.

But….SEC.   /sarcasm 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

so ESPN has a Tennessee grad call a Tennessee game(home as well) but we can't have our guys call a Texas game?  I mean its not that big of a deal but its just weird.  MacDonald calls LSU, this guy calls Tennessee.

Yeah I don't get that at all.

10 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

so ESPN has a Tennessee grad call a Tennessee game(home as well) but we can't have our guys call a Texas game?  I mean its not that big of a deal but its just weird.  MacDonald calls LSU, this guy calls Tennessee.

Same thing with the softball tourney when the gals played Okie State.  One of the gals calling the game was a former Cowgal.