2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

I’m right there with him. Tech is diet aggy. And those fuckers loooovvvveeeee talking shit until we hurt their feelings by punching em in the mouth. See Taylor Potts and Sergio Kindle or Mahomes and Quandre. Be more like Oklahoma state. Shut up and know your place. Well, whenever they sober up that is 

csb.  Go ahead and blog it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

I’m right there with him. Tech is diet aggy. And those fuckers loooovvvveeeee talking shit until we hurt their feelings by punching em in the mouth. See Taylor Potts and Sergio Kindle or Mahomes and Quandre. Be more like Oklahoma state. Shut up and know your place. Well, whenever they sober up that is 

See Justin Simmons, bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

See Justin Simmons, bitch.

Tony Brackens has first place and it isn't close. 

LJH had a nice one a few years back. Probably the best recent one. 

(Oh fuck it it's just too good not to post)

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Tony Brackens has first place and it isn't close. 

LJH had a nice one a few years back. Probably the best recent one. 

(Oh fuck it it's just too good not to post)

I will forever remember this.  I was in 7th grade.  I thought the kicker was dead.

13 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

On a somewhat related note, we've been spoiled sports-wise over the last couple of days. College baseball, NBA playoffs (the games have been blow-outs this week, but oh well), French Open, Austin FC, and Euro soccer. People always shit on how bad the summer sports calendar is, but this June is actually pretty damn fun.

People still watch the NBA?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Your hatred for basketball is fascinating. It’s not for everyone but come on. At least it’s not fucking soccer

I don't hate basketball, I hate the NBA.  Just about all pro sports suck balls, but the NBA is the worst.  It's a league of drama queen mercenaries.

And understand, I grew up in SA and was a Spurs fan going back to the days of Larry Kenon, Mark Olberding, and Coby Dietrich.  I watched the very last game in Hemisfair Arena when Charles Barkley buried a long jumper right in the Admirial's face to win on the last show and close the place down.

NBA isn't what it was and is an absolute steaming pile of shit.

Now, back to the matter at hand where the love of the game is still a factor...

• Hook 'Em 5