2021 Non-Austin Super Regionals Thread

TrashMaster G

12 minutes ago, Underdog said:

It's bullshit for the partial field turf/grass, either go all in or not.  

Yea I’m not a fan of the turf/grass transition down the base lines.  Most of the fields that have a mix of the fake and real stuff will turf the infield and leave the outfield grass.  Or just do foul territory and the warning tracks in turf.  

17 minutes ago, Underdog said:

It's bullshit for the partial field turf/grass, either go all in or not.  

It's smart... saves a lot of money on maintenance . Now the one part I dont care for is the hitting circle being turf. but the rest is just smart. 

3 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Nothing better than NBA playoffs when you’re team is involved and playing well. And I’ll watch Nets all days long. Odd take Cajun. 

Yeah conference finals time is up there with my favorite time of the year. But I get it. Not for everyone 

24 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Yea I’m not a fan of the turf/grass transition down the base lines.  Most of the fields that have a mix of the fake and real stuff will turf the infield and leave the outfield grass.  Or just do foul territory and the warning tracks in turf.  

Old enough to remember when Comiskey had the turf infield and grass outfield, surprised MLB allowed them to do that.