Cavs vs. Celtics

Sidney Sherman

Wrong.

I watched Jordan his entire career. What LeBron has done in his career and this year with THIS team to get to the Finals puts him over Jordan. Tonight’s game playing every second is the emphatic statement to convince any sane doubter that he is the best of all time.
  • Like 1

It is.... a lot better.  You probably just didn't notice since the Mavs had a down year.
There's 2 teams worth a damn. Houston and GSW. The rest are so far back from them it isn't even competitive. Hence the shit ass playoffs. That makes it shitty to me.

I watched Jordan his entire career. What LeBron has done in his career and this year with THIS team to get to the Finals puts him over Jordan. Tonight’s game playing every second is the emphatic statement to convince any sane doubter that he is the best of all time.
He kinda did this in 07, but nobody respected it, and some consider it a negative since they got swept.
  • Like 2

Just now, Dutchrudder said:
2 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

He kinda did this in 07, but nobody respected it, and some consider it a negative since they got swept.

They may get swept again..... I don't think so especially if Houston advances (assuming CP3 is still banged up), but would anyone be surprised???

LMAO, classic shaggy.

shaggy posters: “I hate Skip Bayless!! ESPN has all of these shitty hot-take talk shows. Ugh, hate the hot takes.”

same shaggy posters, none of whom said that LeBron was even the MVP just a month ago: 

LEBRON IS GOAT, ALL ABOARD THE REP TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Just now, Goo Punch said:

LMAO, classic shaggy.

shaggy posters: “I hate Skip Bayless!! ESPN has all of these shitty hot-take talk shows. Ugh, hate the hot takes.”

same shaggy posters, none of whom said that LeBron was even the MVP just a month ago: 

I was wondering how long it would take for the threadshitting to start up again

1 minute ago, Goo Punch said:

LMAO, classic shaggy.

How are you able to type with KD’s cock in your mouth?

LMAO, classic shaggy.

You were wrong. You told us Boston would win. It's ok.

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Weren't there some Celtics players who were chanting "we want Lebron" immediately after the Philly series?

I sure as hell hope not but they are young and dumb

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:
LMAO, classic shaggy.

You were wrong. You told us Boston would win. It's ok.

I mean they are the better team.   We've been told that all postseason.  It has to be true

Edited by d2o

I’m not going to address every one of you individually (sterling group of posters btw), I’ll just point out that by definition the sudden LEBRON IS GOAT talk is a hot take coming from a bunch of people who weren’t championing him as such during the Pacers series. That’s just a fact.

and ftr, as I said before, imo MJ is still the GOAT, but LeBron is the best player ever.

• Fuck You 1