Cavs vs. Celtics

Sidney Sherman

Just now, Machinator said:

LeBron can probably take them over the top, but he needs someone to help take them back within striking distance. Korver was hitting those key threes in the Pacers series, but now he's coming up empty.

Love had a great 3rd..... I think I saw JR Smith on a milk carton though....

10 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Lulz exactly. Hand checking was allowed by rule. Jordan would have averaged 40 per in today's league

Hand checking should be allowed. The league just wants guards to be able to score at will.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yup.... he'll probably be overpaid or I'd love the Spurs to sign him and then try and fix his 3 point shot.... He'd be fantastic.

Considering just about every recent former Celtic (IT, Crowder, Sullinger, Bradley off the top of my head) has sucked since leaving Stevens' system, I'd stay the hell away from him.

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

LeBron has that same look he had during his last last game in Cleveland. He’s zoning out and going hard, because in the back of his mind he knows the end at least could be near.

Yep, this is what he looks like to me right now. He’s giving his all, but the people around him are nowhere near up to standard.

17 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

This isn't Toronto.  Cleveland is good on one end of the court and that's it.  Boston is good, very good, on both ends. 

Game 1 wasn't about overreaction or anything else, it was about common basketball sense.

^^^^^

Novel idea.

Edited by Goo Punch

3 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Considering just about every recent former Celtic (IT, Crowder, Sullinger, Bradley off the top of my head) has sucked since leaving Stevens' system, I'd stay the hell away from him.

You can't jinx a jinx..... Same thing with the Spurs, so he'll be fine.... It'd be like them trading in the Bermuda Triangle....

JR Smith with a really dangerous play.... In the 90's it would have been a normal foul with a fight after...

Just now, BigOrange1 said:

possessions where lebron doesn't touch the ball are not what cleveland needs down the stretch.

I dont even understand that one.   JR 35 ft from the basket jacking off with 8 secs on the clock makes no sense