Cavs vs. Celtics

Sidney Sherman

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

JR is 2-16 from the field in the series thus far.  0-7 tonight and 0-7 from 3 in both games...... That's probably a frustration foul.

Playing next to LeBron in an auxiliary role has made most people forget that he's one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Also, where can I find statistics for most games shooting 0-6 or more from 3? JR has to be that stat's Kareem.

So one of the reasons given for the Cavs getting stomped in game 1 was the 3 other starters (besides Love and Lebron) gave them only 14 points.... Ty Lue decides some stategery is in order, inserts Tristan in the starting lineup.  The lil' 3 score 11 points tonight... starting backcourt of JR and Hill???  1-11 for 3 points and 2 assists.

Edited by Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Playing next to LeBron in an auxiliary role has made most people forget that he's one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Also, where can I find statistics for most games shooting 0-6 or more from 3? JR has to be that stat's Kareem.

troof

Boston in 5. Philly was better than the Cavs top to bottom and Boston dispatched them.

People are continually underrating Horford. He has been great in these playoffs. Tatum is great. Brown is great. Their players rise to the occasion as a unit. One goes down, another steps right in.
I'm not saying... I'm just saying.
  • Like 1

Just now, HookEm said:
On 5/10/2018 at 8:34 PM, HookEm said:
Boston in 5. Philly was better than the Cavs top to bottom and Boston dispatched them.

People are continually underrating Horford. He has been great in these playoffs. Tatum is great. Brown is great. Their players rise to the occasion as a unit. One goes down, another steps right in.

I'm not saying... I'm just saying.

Looks like he deserved his all-star spot

Just now, aggie08 said:

I really hope Boston wins this series. Both of teams would very possibly be swept, but at least Boston will put up a fight in doing so.

Yep. I'm over the idea of LeBron dragging a sack of potatoes to a gentleman's sweep (if that).

2 minutes ago, Horny04 said:

So pissed watching this team.  Part of me wants to say LeBron should have done more despite his crazy stat line.  

Nonsense.  Lebron did all he could and may have been possibly concussed while doing so.  The rest of the team are just gutless, fat, and happy pussies.  Thank goodness for 2016.

2 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

That part of you should get some sleep.

He did all he could.  Surrounded by a bunch of spares.

Cleveland is dangerously close to having LBJ check out on this series.  If the Cavs are trailing at half in Game 3 and come out cold, he might just quit on the floor.

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Nonsense.  Lebron did all he could and may have been possibly concussed while doing so.  The rest of the team are just gutless, fat, and happy pussies.  Thank goodness for 2016.

I know, I know... that's just the state of this Cavs team.  LeBron or nothing.  Don't know how they can improve this team enough to keep him in Cleveland.  Somehow land Paul George?  And who else?

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Cleveland is dangerously close to having LBJ check out on this series.  If the Cavs are trailing at half in Game 3 and come out cold, he might just quit on the floor.

Certainly possible and it's happened before.  He probably also knows that even if the Cavs rally to win the series, GS is going to run them (or Boston) off the floor.

2 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Van Gundy was spot on as usual 4 minutes into Game 1.  One team clearly better than the other.

That’s all I’ve been saying (and getting neg bombed for it) for two days. I said that Celtics would win in the last thread, I called them winning in this thread, and I simply pointed out that they’ve been better than Cleveland the entire season. Glad the other 95% of this site is suddenly seeing what’s been right there all along.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

I think LeBron still remembers 2011, and won't repeat that mistake again.

1 minute ago, Horny04 said:

I know, I know... that's just the state of this Cavs team.  LeBron or nothing.  Don't know how they can improve this team enough to keep him in Cleveland.  Somehow land Paul George?  And who else?

They're capped out. They needed good luck in the lottery to have a chance.

Boston is just a grittier, tougher team and Marcus Smart is like their spirit animal. He doesn't have a consistent jump shot but whenever there's a "basketball play" that needs to be made he's always there.

5 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

Some need help.

I have literally (yes literally) been negged a dozen times in the last two days for making posts saying exactly what you said, nearly word for word. It turned into a typical Derka, big, gay kerfuffle, with people shit-talking me and negging me for days for literally saying what you said. Those same people like to say that it’s impossible to converse with me and circle jerk each other, when I’m the one talking hoops and they are starting fights and trying crows source me. It’s confounding and stupid.

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Fuck You 1

And that is why he will never be the true GOAT.

It's about the heart, mental aspect.