Oklahoma @ Tulane @ Oklahoma

Constant

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Holy shit Tulane OL just drove the entire OU DL back.

So if I am understanding these announcers correctly, the word out of OU camp is that every player on defense has a chance to be "special," but they can't hold the line of scrimmage or get off blocks vs. Tulane?

GTFO.

If there's one thing I learned from preseason games vs rented victims, it's that struggling at the LOS is a bad omen for your season.  

Obviously, game is early, and I expect OU to roll.... but that does not look like the defense of a top-2 football team.

4 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

So if I am understanding these announcers correctly, the word out of OU camp is that every player on defense has a chance to be "special," but they can't hold the line of scrimmage or get off blocks vs. Tulane?

GTFO.

If there's one thing I learned from preseason games vs rented victims, it's that struggling at the LOS is a bad omen for your season.  

Obviously, game is early, and I expect OU to roll.... but that does not look like the defense of a top-2 football team.

That or OU didn't get the memo and figured they'd roll over them. Tulane is 11-13 in the American over the past 3 years with a couple bowl wins. They don't play teams like OU very often but they always have some solid football teams on their schedule. They aren't in the MAC or CUSA.