Oklahoma @ Tulane @ Oklahoma

Constant

2 hours ago, 'stache said:

Jesus Christ, they painted a green wave, how nice of them! Literally any school would have done the same in this situation. It’s the absolute minimal of gestures. Took the guy all of 30 minutes. They are fucking pricks, top to bottom, each and every one of them, never forget!

Hey bro, you sound kind of salty?  If you keep acting up we'll drop our annual game and double buttfuck you pussies.  Although, I must say, the BYU game could turn into a really good rivalry.  We can call it Mormons vs NotMormans.  I like it.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Pdawg88 said:

People are dropping like flies at this game. It is brutally hot. I’ve seen a dozen people taken off in carts. 

UT's kickoff at 3:30 is gonna be even worse.  Highly likely to put more people in the hospital than the 1999 Stanford game did.

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Hey bro, you sound kind of salty?  If you keep acting up we'll drop our annual game and double buttfuck you pussies.  Although, I must say, the BYU game could turn into a really good rivalry.  We can call it Mormons vs NotMormans.  I like it.  

nice avitar.

• Hook 'Em 1