Texas Recruiting Notes 2021

Reese Bennett

1 minute ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Hot take for this forum: In N Out's burgers are significantly better than the melts and burgers at Whataburger. That being said Whataburger's fries and ketchup is way better. As for shakes the correct answer is to go to P Terry's.

As you can tell from my username, I agree with you (and I actually love InO's fries, but I accept that it's a fringe opinion), but we're both about to go down in flames.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, texifornia said:

As you can tell from my username, I agree with you (and I actually love InO's fries, but I accept that it's a fringe opinion), but we're both about to go down in flames.

Arguments can be made for both burgers, but this is inexcusable. 

13 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Yeah, you should both die in your sleep tonight. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

17 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Not so hot take for this forum: In N Out's burgers are significantly better than the melts and burgers at Whataburger. That being said Whataburger's fries and ketchup is way better. As for shakes the correct answer is to go to P Terry's.

4 minutes ago, Tree Fidy said:

Yeah, you should both die in your sleep tonight. 

Said it because this was the reception I expected.

Hot take for this forum: In N Out's burgers are significantly better than the melts and burgers at Whataburger. That being said Whataburger's fries and ketchup is way better. As for shakes the correct answer is to go to P Terry's.

Mental note for self. TheFlyingBoat has monkeys flying out of his butt.

26 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

I went in n out of your mom’s burger last night.

35 minutes ago, TheFlyingBoat said:

Did your parents have any children that lived?

• Like 1

Just now, cmontexas said:

I had In-N-Out today and Whataburger a couple days ago. Console wars are for nerds

Lucky. All we have here is Shake Shack, their unreasonably expensive yet inferior cousin. Also Five Guys, which is so big and greasy you need to be mega-hungover to justify it.

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Lucky. All we have here is Shake Shack, their unreasonably expensive yet inferior cousin. Also Five Guys, which is so big and greasy you need to be mega-hungover to justify it.

Shake shack is great

Whataburger isn’t as good as it used to be 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I'll join you both for the execution by firing squad.  I had Whataburger before In-N-Out but prefer the latter a little bit after trying it.  I do dislike the latter's fries though...

1 minute ago, TommyGufano said:

Is there a positional distinction between the group of: Jordan Thomas, Landon Jackson, Tunmise, Burris, Shemar Turner? 

I think Tunmise could be the NG/DT of the group.  I think he was playing NG in the spring for his high school team.  All the rest look like 4i's and we'd take everyone of them if we could.

Shake Shack is thoroughly mediocre. Give me In n Out and Whataburger over it any day 

If y’all could quit bitching about outstanding burgers all around, that’d be great. Life has removed me from the beef beltway and placed me in Bill Gray’s country, home of the garbage plate. So, fuck off with your embarrassment of riches and mail me one of each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

If y’all could quit bitching about outstanding burgers all around, that’d be great. Life has removed me from the beef beltway and placed me in Bill Gray’s country, home of the garbage plate. So, fuck off with your embarrassment of riches and mail me one of each.

You live in Rochester??? Thoughts and prayers, bud.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Woof. Went to Rochester once to visit gfs family and they wouldnt shut up about it. It was ass. Abbots on the other hand is sex. 

Woof. Went to Rochester once to visit gfs family and they wouldnt shut up about it. It was ass. Abbots on the other hand is sex. 

I live close to the one by heroine needle beach and I’m there 15x a month through the summer. Pittsford dairy is where it’s at though, although it’s not significantly better than Amy’s.

32 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Oh, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you accept my condolences.

19 minutes ago, trythisathome said:

I think In-n-out uses better quality beef, but they're so limited in what they serve. I can understand someone liking a double double more than a Whataburger #2, but In-n-out doesn't have anything on par with the Patty Melt/Thick and hearty

Patty Melt and the Thick and Hearty are both very good, but a Double Double Animal Style with Chopped Chilies blows it out of the water imo.

Edited by TheFlyingBoat

Just now, Burt Macklin said:

If I’m reading this thread correctly, we are about to get the majority of the board’s favorite QB recruit to announce his preference between In-N-Out, Whataburger, and Shake Shack any minute now.

Man, exciting times. 

Interesting final three for Milroe of UCLA, Texas, and Syracuse.