11.15.21 Coach Sark PC @ 11am

bigup2dahorns

someone told Steve he needed to be a head coach to be considered a success.  this guy doesn't want to be a head coach.   This is like Marcus Dupree coming back to play in the NFL for the Rams for one season just to say he did it. FML. what a complete disaster of a hire.

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Committed to the staff so y’all can forget about coaching staff changes. Believes in them. They didn’t forget to coach overnight. And he will make evaluations at end of season no matter what though.

I said this yesterday. I got money they make zero changes. If they do it will be a low level switch. No major guys will be removed.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Holy shit. Disaster…

It was the plan going into the game to put Card in??? I mean??????????? 

I honestly don't think getting Card in the game was a terrible idea. Casey was way off the week before. But Card's baby hands bit us in the ass. He has to be done here now.

spacer.png

We just fucking suck. Everything our staff does is a banana in the tailpipe. This program is the football version of Schleprock right now. 

spacer.png

Wowzy wowzy woo woo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TexasBeta said:

I feel like I 've seen this before.. On numerous occasions over the last 20 years. 

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again but expecting different results. I think our fan base knows the results won’t be different over the next couple years. We went from insane, to apathy, to nihilism 

• Like 1

I know we've beaten this horse on numerous occasions... BUT... how in the holy fuck did we get here. I mean really.. We can't be that incompetent in regards to fielding a competitive football team... a team that provides the majority of if not all the funding for all other sports at Texas... notably those shitty sports our school is hell bent on being #1 in - I'm looking at you women's rowing. Wtf. 

19 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

Oh my.

You gave up 49 points to Kansas in 4 quarters.  Texas shouldn't given up 49 points to Kansas in 4 fucking games.  

It doesn't take much to tackle Kansas offensive players. That's Kansas.  The inept of the inept. Is tackling something you're still trying to teach? You're crossing over into Clown Brown 2013 presser material, dude. 

• Hook 'Em 1