Bijan out for the rest of the season

TxTower

3 hours ago, bullet said:

I would think an elbow would heal pretty well and not hamper him going forward.  Best wishes on a full recovery.

Roschon is just going to have to play through turf toe.

K Rob should be back this week from concussion protocol, so hopefully we see a game where he gets more than 3 touches. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Ace of Aces said:

Doubtful we see him in the burnt orange again. Fuck. 

There’s been absolutely 0 credible info of him even considering transferring…..   Other then some idiot Texas fans saying they hope he does.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, bullet said:

I would think an elbow would heal pretty well and not hamper him going forward.  Best wishes on a full recovery.

My senior year I had a complete dislocation of my left elbow in 2nd game, returned in 4th game.

Narrator: He shouldn't have.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bullet said:

Dislocated my left elbow in intramural summer softball before senior year. Brace and sling for 2 weeks and then some pt.

Bijan will be fine by Christmas day.

1 hour ago, Hook1997 said:

There’s been absolutely 0 credible info of him even considering transferring…..   Other then some idiot Texas fans saying they hope he does.  

He is a award-worthy back that won’t win shit here. I bet he looks for somewhere that can feature him successfully and can, ya know, make a bowl game. 

• Fuck You 3

13 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

wtf no - the portal has changed this game and players have all the incentive to find a program to showcase their talent. 

No you’re wrong, they mostly use it go from places where they aren’t getting game play time.  He is featured here and has over 1,000 yards rushing and averaging just at 6 yards a carry with a really shitty oline.  Sark will get some oline transfers and the younger underclass guys have shown signs of getting better in their playtime, he will be fine.   I know the sky is falling right now but Sark is smart enough to know he must find olinemen in the off-season or he’s done.  

Edited by Hook1997

7 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

No you’re wrong, they mostly use it go from places where they aren’t getting game play time.  He is featured here and has over 1,000 yards rushing and averaging just at 6 yards a carry with a really shitty oline.  Sark will get some oline transfers and the younger underclass guys have shown signs of getting better in their playtime, he will be fine.   I know the sky is falling right now but Sark is smart enough to know he must find olinemen in the off-season or he’s done.  

Your words to god or whoever’s ears. Hope to hell I’m wrong.