Texas vs. West Virginia Game Thread -11am on ESPN2 - Colonoscopies and colonics would get you more excited

Pancho

Just now, Modessit said:
4 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:
I’m going to predict another Horn touchdown followed by a missed 2 point conversion and we lose by 2

I predict we score, get the 2pt to tie, then give up a long drive where they kick a FG to win after we give up a 3rd and 22 for a first down.

That’s the only other possible outcome

The 2 was to was too early because there were too many possessions remaining. Have to think each team will get 3 possessions with 12 left on the clock. Going for two only really makes sense if you are down 18 at the time. 

Edited by LOHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:
5 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:
I’m going to predict another Horn touchdown followed by a missed 2 point conversion and we lose by 2

I predict we score, get the 2pt to tie, then give up a long drive where they kick a FG to win after we give up a 3rd and 22 for a first down.

I think I’ve seen this movie before.

Just now, Eskimohorn said:

I did because we arent stopping WVU and are a poor 2pt conversion team

I can understand either side of it. But it’s far from what’s losing this game for us. And the play was wide open, WV guy just made a nice play deflecting it at the line

5 minutes ago, Modessit said:
8 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

Which will feel all the better when you loaded up on WVU at -3.5......

Edited by field