• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Poor aggy:
Originally agricultural branch of hated Big Bro University
Dropped "agricultural" from name in favor of "A&M" and adopted "university"
Ran away from our conference, dared us to play them
Declined offer to play with open dates on their schedule
Now dropping "A&M" from their unis
Will they be dropping the maroon uniforms next?

It would have been easier for them just to buy TEXAS gear like we do. I don't begrudge non-alumni wearing the orange.

4 minutes ago, Magus Ossis said:

Poor aggy:

It would have been easier for them just to buy TEXAS gear like we do. I don't begrudge non-alumni wearing the orange.

BE the hell out of tu.

• Like 2

Poor aggy:

Originally?

Still are. TODAY.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crimsonlonghorn said:

Pretty sure the spelling kid's mom still constantly brags to her friends about that one time 8 years ago he lasted longer than the Indian kid in his class.  

I bet she brags about how smart the kids are to whom hers lost and that the boss’s kid (who won the bee at his school) would get killed in a spell-off with her genius.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, GotThatFire said:

UT will make shaggybevo change their name but they let these bumpkins get away with this??

Why?  It's just like the uniforms that say Michigan Spartans, Florida Seminoles, Mississippi Bulldogs, Arizona Sun Devils, and Oklahoma Cowboys.  Normal...

The funny thing is if you ask Tech to put Texas Red Raiders or TCU to put Texas Horned Frogs on their uniforms they'd rather punch a baby seal.  

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 1:39 PM, PencilPusher said:

Wish I would have filmed my aggy neighbor's attempt to back his boat into his driveway this weekend. I had to wait 10 minutes while our resident genius tried to maneuver a relatively average size pontoon fishing boat into a 3 car wide driveway. In addition, his truck (an F-150) clearly did not have the requisite level of torque as we kept hearing the back wheels spin while trying to simply move the boat up the 6 inch grade difference between the street elevation and driveway. After about 10 minutes, the guy finally moved it enough to let me pass. My 15 year old daughter was with me (no pics) and was throwing some serious shade at the dude. My only response was sometimes the aggy jokes write themselves. 

When we came back from dinner, the truck and boat were parked on the side of the street. Somehow, he got it in the driveway over the weekend, but he must have done it at 3 in the morning to avoid further embarrassment. 

It often takes me 2 tries to back my boat into my storage unit, but I’ve got way less than 1 foot on either side of the 9’ doorway... and I try to cheat it within 1-2 inches on one side to give me more clearance on the other side.

All done in broad daylight, I might add. 

Edited by ImissWallyPryor

It often takes me 2 tries to back my boat into my storage unit, but I’ve got way less than 1 foot on either side of the 9’ doorway... and I try to cheat it within 1-2 inches on one side to give me more clearance on the other side.
All done in broad daylight, I might add. 
Think of your secratary

On 1/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Just got back from my school district's spelling bee.  40 students dressed professionally and to impress; one aggy dressed his or her kid in a 12th man football  jersey.

Given the vaunted aggy network, a 12th man jersey is the "professional attire" his mom and dad wore to their job interviews.

20 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

My son once explained to an out of state friend that the ATM stickers on the backs of cars and trucks denoted that the owner attended the State of Texas' institution of higher special education.   I must have done at least one thing right in raising him.

Special education indeed 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"Just got back from my school district's spelling bee.  40 students dressed professionally and to impress; one aggy dressed his or her kid in a 12th man football  jersey."

Did he want to buy a vowel?

Was bankrupt before he got there...

Edited by slorch