Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Bush was one of the ultimate winners in life, aggy is one of the ultimate losers in everything...advantage aggy

every aggy I know, even the cool ones, have laid claim to GHWB's Presidency and accomplishments in a manner not seen since their claim on Alabama's football prowess. 

• Like 1

• Replies 72.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

just like the secsecsec diffense....
If it's secsecsec can it really be called defense???  
for you lurking aggy twats....... 
Just using p5 schools or secsecsec would be even further back.
#1 defense in yards allowed per game was Miss St hands down (NOT...)  But with games against SF Austin, KSU (no barn burner this year by any means), LA Lafayette, LA Tech, Arkansas, and Mississippi, PLEASE----UofL would have looked great and slim ball would still have a job and  CS would have to work hard to fuck that shit up...
#2 Michigan
#3 Clemson
#4 Miami
#5 Iowa
#6 Michigan St.
#7 Washington
#9 California
NOTE: there are there are six g5's mixed in before we get to the next secsecsec team.
#10 Alabama.    
#35 aggy  (356.5 yards averaged per game)
#60 Texas (393.6 yards per game--- A whole 37.1 more yards per game against Real Football Offenses... )
I think it's time for you sheep fucks to give up the "SEC GOOD" pipe dream.  Those numbers clearly show the PAC, BUG, and ACC way ahead of your silly secsecsec... And all three of those conferences use more advanced offenses than your secsecsec clown shows. Nowhere near the offenses in the B12, but still way ahead of your NOPASS sec Os.   For reference, Iowa St was ranked #33.  If those numbers don't work for your aggy "logic", let's look at yards allowed per play...
#1 Miss St. (no surprise with the offenses they faced)
#2 Clemson
#3 Miami
#4 Michigan
#5 Michigan St.
#6 Iowa
#7 California
#8 Penn St.
#9 Notre Dame
#10 Washington
#11 Utah
NOTE: there are 9 g5s mixed in before we get to ...
#12 Alabama  (True ranking with g5s is #21)
once again the numbers show your NOT REAL FOOTBALL GOOD defenses to be behind the PAC, BUG, and ACC
But for grins,  with bama sitting at #21
#22 TCU ahead of LSU at #24
#27 Iowa St. ahead of Georgia at #29
AND
#55 Texas ahead of #62 aggy.
If that still leaves believing in the "superior" secsecsec. The offensive numbers have your   you, the offensive numbers show the secsecsec way down the food chain also. 
Now your secsecsec did lead an Offensive category (only going by the top 10) in one stat, and that was in average scoring margin.  But that is only because the sec had both Alabama and Georgia date raping the sec"Dwarfs 12" and their other photo shoot props... Outside of those 2, the secsecsec drops way off here and becomes  quite average or below even.
The data says your secsecsec struggles to be ahead of the Big 12 defensively on paper (the last few Bowl years have made it clear that it's ONLY on paper), but not even close to being the top of the conferences. On offense though, all I can say is SECSECSEC LOLLOLLOL SECSECSEC  BWAHAHAHAHAHA.  Leave it to aggy to make a 100 year decision to run to another average conference and brag about getting beat by a mid pack Miss St, an ordinary Auburn, an average LSU, and a good but coming back down to earth Alabama. 
but hey, SECSECSECSECSECSEC... Keep up the hype! It's work for much longer than it should have, and there is no telling how many games over the years the sec have won based on media hype alone. OU this year (probably last also) looked intimidated by the ALAsecESPNsecBAMAsecAGGYsecDAWGS rolling trickle and it was too late by the time they figured out that Alabama were mortals after all.   BUT something tells me that the ESPN created Mythical Satyrs hypnosis is all but over.  When the top two (sec) teams that everyone (ESPN) thought would and should be in the finals went down in non-fluke demolishings on both sides of the ball, people realized the secsecsec half-man half-goat terror was nothing more than another farmer fucking a sheep.  The shit aggy introduced to the secsecsec...
Anyways, lurking aggy dumb fucks, enjoy your new home where "it's awesome to lose to the likes of"other 'nothing special' conference rivals as you have your entire history, but those easy 'deer in the headlights' wins because "Hey secsecsec" are numbered and some of those cupcakes are gonna rise up and bite you on the vag!  I would say like always"history repeats itself", but we both know that's not even the case. It's more along the lines of "the sun rises and the sun sets" is almost as consistent as aggy being a .550ish, run of the mill, mid pack program against its conference peers no matter which conference it's in. Like it or not aggy, you have ALWAYS relied on those 2 or 3 Buy-A-Win games a year to break the .500 mark, and the years you have actually ascended beyond 7-8 wins consistently (two years in a row) tend to correlate with Probations soon to follow....  Just the facts aggy

I thought I blocked ButtFumble

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

interesting to realize that not only is the whole yell leader concept a jarring anachronism, but even the diminutive we use to make fun of them ("milkmen") is something people only remember even being a cultural thing, nostalgically. I mean they didn't have milkmen when *I* was growing up, let alone millennials. 

I think the modern milkmen have migrated away from the jar and prefer it straight in the can.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Best Baseball Unis in 2019 = A&M

DxMuHGNVAAANhme?format=jpg&name=large

Right!

-Damn... y’all dressed that dude and he went straight to the train tracks to end it all!!

-I don't think A&ms had the best uniforms in any sport ever. Maroon is an awful color in sports.

-No buttons? 
Ugly maroon? 
On train tracks? 
Looking down? 

Why did we let yall in this conference?

-The first thing you see is the word "TEXAS". Nice.

Portraits on train tracks are so edgy and original. I hope they become a new trend in photography, because I'd like to see a lot more.

On 1/17/2019 at 12:17 PM, ImissWallyPryor said:

It often takes me 2 tries to back my boat into my storage unit, but I’ve got way less than 1 foot on either side of the 9’ doorway... and I try to cheat it within 1-2 inches on one side to give me more clearance on the other side.

All done in broad daylight, I might add. 

I thought the High Life Man commercials were brilliant on many levels. 

19 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

You know, ever since the Sugar Bowl, any time I see downward facing horns, all I can think of is what a bad-ass Bevo was while dipping his massive head, and trying to end Uga. Regardless of how the "'Horns down" is intended, I will from now on just picture a longhorn on the verge of fucking something up.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

We have a 266 page thread about them, it’s obviously a rivalry and rivalry’s are fun.  Do it!  We own them anyway and nothings better then sweet sweet salty aggie tears, especially after we beat them.  

FUCK THAT

We have better ooc opponents scheduled, for the next several years. Why hurt our strength of schedule by scheduling aggy?

It's a many paged thread because we tend to keep all aggy comments on it, instead of being like texags and having 100+ threads about them

Edited by Lone Star Horn

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

I thought the High Life Man commercials were brilliant on many levels. 

My last parking job was commercial worthy, but in a good way.  I know I could slip a piece of paper between the trailer fender and the wall, but I don't know if I could slip a piece of cardboard in there.  And it was in the rain, which hampered my visibility. I went home and cracked open a Shiner, pondering if I should just leave it there to show people.

SIAP:

Average Viewership by Game (In-Conference Games Only) 
3,926,694 -- SEC 
3,075,976 -- Big Ten 
1,986,200 -- Big 12 
1,636,059 -- ACC 
1,569,656 -- Pac 12 

Average viewership (top 50%) of all conference games 
4,519,034 -- SEC 
3,858,781 -- Big Ten 
3,047,696 -- Big 12 
1,832,631 -- ACC 
1,727,429 -- Pac 12 

Conference Championship Game Viewership 
17,499,000 -- SEC 
10,299,000 -- Big 12 
8,659,000 -- Big Ten 
4,236,000 -- ACC 
4,059,000 -- Pac 12 
3,321,000 -- American Athletic 

The population of each conference based on the states each has teams in and percent of that population who watches the games on average 

SEC - 93 million 4% CC viewers 19% 
ACC - 95.6 million 1.6% CC 4% casty.gif 

PAC 12 65.8 million 2.3% CC 6% casty.gif 

B1G 84.8 million 3.6% CC 10% 

Big12 39.2 million 5% CC 26% Iconbow.gif 

Big 12 as a percent of population has the highest rate of viewership with SEC coming in 2nd.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

We have a 266 page thread about them, it’s obviously a rivalry and rivalry’s are fun.  Do it!  We own them anyway and nothings better then sweet sweet salty aggie tears, especially after we beat them.  

No. Fuck them.

The thread is not about the rivalry, it’s about how fucking bizarre those inbreds are.

They’ll get nothing and like it. 

• Like 1

You know, ever since the Sugar Bowl, any time I see downward facing horns, all I can think of is what a bad-ass Bevo was while dipping his massive head, and trying to end Uga. Regardless of how the "'Horns down" is intended, I will from now on just picture a longhorn on the verge of fucking something up.
Welcome to the club. Up, down, frontwards, or backwards it is still a hookem.

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

My last parking job was commercial worthy, but in a good way.  I know I could slip a piece of paper between the trailer fender and the wall, but I don't know if I could slip a piece of cardboard in there.  And it was in the rain, which hampered my visibility. I went home and cracked open a Shiner, pondering if I should just leave it there to show people.

Compliments on that. A small point of pride can brighten a day.

I'm a suburban boomer and I recall the world of that Miller commercial. Men knew how to do things. I changed a belt and headlights on my old truck years ago. I could change a tire in about 5 minutes like the father in A Christmas Story. I'm nothing special, and those abilities should never be considered extraordinary.

My dad would tackle a leaky pipe, backing the ski boat into the garage, and explain the finer points of why you always keep your car to the right even in a parking lot driveway without a second thought. He didn't seem heroic; he just bothered to know what he was doing. I'm a dim shadow of that, and many boomers are a dimmer shadow still.

What happened to us?

I think that's what I like about the High Life statement about manhood. It's not about ascendancy, it's just about a level of competence and a minimal level of adaptability. An average man's quiet pride in such is justified.

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Compliments on that. A small point of pride can brighten a day.

I'm a suburban boomer and I recall the world of that Miller commercial. Men knew how to do things. I changed a belt and headlights on my old truck years ago. I could change a tire in about 5 minutes like the father in A Christmas Story. I'm nothing special, and those abilities should never be considered extraordinary.

My dad would tackle a leaky pipe, backing the ski boat into the garage, and explain the finer points of why you always keep your car to the right even in a parking lot driveway without a second thought. He didn't seem heroic; he just bothered to know what he was doing. I'm a dim shadow of that, and many boomers are a dimmer shadow still.

What happened to us?

I think that's what I like about the High Life statement about manhood. It's not about ascendancy, it's just about a level of competence and a minimal level of adaptability. An average man's quiet pride in such is justified.

You should give back by teaching an adulting class at a local community college.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Backing trailers requires practice. I constantly feel judged when putting my little camper next to the house. I’ve had it less than a year, and have had very little practice. 

Small trailers or campers are the hardest to back up.  An 8 foot trailer is a bitch to back up.  A 16 is a piece of cake.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Small trailers or campers are the hardest to back up.  An 8 foot trailer is a bitch to back up.  A 16 is a piece of cake.  

Yea it's easier when you can see the side of the trailer. Got a little lawn mower trailer that's hell to back. 16'x8' trailer no sweat.

edit. Did t see JK's post.

Edited by EastTexan