Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

1 hour ago, pyrohornIII said:

Writing the policy to allow it is different that actually encouraging it. 

"Fire" failed UT because UT "restricts" free speech with the following rule.

nformation Security Office: Acceptable Use Policy for University Students

Category: Internet Usage PoliciesSchool: University of Texas at AustinStatement Rating: RedLast updated: January 25, 2018

Relevant excerpt

V. REQUIREMENTS: … Be civil. Do not send rude or harassing correspondence. … What are the consequences for violating the rules listed in Section V of this document?

Punishment for infractions includes, but is not limited to: * Verbal warnings * Revocation of access privileges * Disciplinary probation * Suspension from the university * Criminal prosecution

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

1 hour ago, Not a Sock said:

"Fire" failed UT because UT "restricts" free speech with the following rule.

nformation Security Office: Acceptable Use Policy for University Students

Category: Internet Usage PoliciesSchool: University of Texas at AustinStatement Rating: RedLast updated: January 25, 2018

Relevant excerpt

V. REQUIREMENTS: … Be civil. Do not send rude or harassing correspondence. … What are the consequences for violating the rules listed in Section V of this document?

Punishment for infractions includes, but is not limited to: * Verbal warnings * Revocation of access privileges * Disciplinary probation * Suspension from the university * Criminal prosecution

Who gives a fuck about any of this stupid shit. 

Outside of the Greeks UT is very liberal. atm is very conservative. Let's all move on with our lives.

4 hours ago, markstanco said:
16 hours ago, Jersey Man10 said:
I saw them awhile ago.ece1517d26672ad4c1cc29da764d819e.jpg

Academy is trolling aggy now.

I went to Academy's site to try and make a point about only aggy riding the SEC jock and they sell that same shirt for both Bama and LSU. Probably others but I was so disappointed didn't take the time to look. 

That being said, they probably sell many more of the aggy versions than the others and the age of the average aggy wearer is probably 30 years and 10 school grades higher than the other schools. 

More gold from the rant...

Beessnax iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Member since Nov 2015
3740 posts

A question for Aggie fansPosted on 1/11/19 at 5:24 am
uArw.png3dArw.png0
bkm1.png
Who are you going to pull for when we play Texas?

Will you show the in state love or stick with another SEC team?

FandyPackler2 iconLSU.gif
LSU Fan
Hattiesburg
Member since Jan 2019
122 posts

re: A question for Aggie fansPosted on 1/11/19 at 5:55 am to Beessnax
bkm1.png
Who knows!! A&M is hated by both, and it's understandable!!! I think tigahs and horns can bond over the hatred of Deep State A&M! That's why Texas chased them out of big12 and WE have to deal with these reptilians!!!!!!

40 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

2wvk.png

What in the absolute fuck is going on here? At first I thought the yell leader and names were shopped, but that still doesnt explain the group of guys with their hands on 2 other dudes asses each. If the yell leader isn't shopped then this is officially one of the saddest and most bizarre things I have ever seen. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

What in the absolute fuck is going on here? At first I thought the yell leader and names were shopped, but that still doesnt explain the group of guys with their hands on 2 other dudes asses each. If the yell leader isn't shopped then this is officially one of the saddest and most bizarre things I have ever seen. 

It is obviously freshman hazing.

I was all cool and edgy in the 1890s.

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

16 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

The Jr. League version of a lemon party just starting.

32 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

They are all wearing the Gestapo boots, so that means they are upper classmen.  So they aren't being pushed/coerced/forced to do this as a freshman.  They are willingly and knowingly "grabbing ass" for a group hug.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ABSR said:

They are all wearing the Gestapo boots, so that means they are upper classmen.  So they aren't being pushed/coerced/forced to do this as a freshman.  They are willingly and knowingly "grabbing ass" for a group hug.

Oh you are right. I missed the boots thing. 

Yeah I guess it is just a bunch of dudes holding each others' asses.

12 hours ago, Chad said:

aggy gonna aggy.

This kind of feels like a list that says "we've really sucked for a while but sucked a bit less this year."  I'm not sure it will have the wow factor with fans and recruits that they were hoping for.

Also, I like playing his make believe game also, so:

Texas would beat aggy by at least 300 points if we played today, guaranteed.

See, it's fun when you can just make up facts that you'd like to be true.  No one can disprove you, and they know you're right because you said "guaranteed" at the end. 

5 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

2wvk.png

This picture, the corps squeeze gif, the guys all laying on top of each other, and especially the hazing picture where they're pouring water out a second story window directly onto a guys crotch are all examples where aggy truth is stranger than fiction.

You absolutely could not make this shit up, and their cult mentality completely blinds them to how fucking insane it looks to the outside world.

At times it's almost not fun to make fun of them anymore because the embarrassing shit they voluntarily choose to do is better than anything you could make up to mock them for.  But then, somehow it's still fun anyway. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Shit is so crazy over there I don't know what's shopped and what isn't. The milkman could be filling the jizz jar in that pic and I wouldn't know if it's shopped or not.

I shopped this one but take out the milkman on his knees and you're still left with whatever the fook that is.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Butch Had Not said:

You would think with the lack of success associated with all these turditions that they currently have, aggy may need to consider starting new ones. 

You must be joking. They have gotten to the point that they would beat us by 5 TD if we played. They have absolute top-drawer losses in actual real games played. They can legitimately pretend to themselves that other SEC powers aren’t worthy of being in a conference with them. These are the good old days.

4 hours ago, mininghorn88 said:

I don't even want to know what is going on here.  Totally a sad image.

Why, because you're a homophobe?  Get over it!  It's 2019.  If a group of young men want to share their love and sexual desire for another young man with a tasteful display of affection, a little "grabass," then I say "go for it."  Get with it man.  That these gents may or may not (but probably do) lavishly suck each other's cock behinds closed doors has no bearing on their fitness to service in the fake army of a public institution of higher learning.

Edited by Lhorn