Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

It's just astounding that aggy is the best location evar! and the guy who just left was the best corch/AD/janitor evar! and their replacements are going to be the best evar!

And yet, the Hall of Champions is empty as fuck.

College Station -- where the thesaurus is pointless.

Saurus?

You rang?

a500a6f4f5ff5bf8f56746646b088927.jpgbcaee8f23c29bbfa1ef0e112ead25cf7.jpg08fe6a7f416801a648229b1954896b2c.jpg85bb04c835545cc7d994a256b8f12bb8.jpg621ec41e7eb9c8635baf38f8fc8db392.jpg435ecf1652a9d5c1c9b9ce3244be1fd5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

I like how aggy is acting like going to that place is horrible and aggy is just scratching the service and LSU has peaked(nice peak with 2 titles in the last 17 years)

You know those stories of chivalry, where the heraldic knight's squire has to step in at the last minute and slay the dragon?

Yeah, aggy thinks they are the knight, but the reality is, they aren't even the squire. They're the apprentice to the stableboy. They don't just shovel the shit, they have to sleep on it, too.

You know those stories of chivalry, where the heraldic knight's squire has to step in at the last minute and slay the dragon?

Yeah, aggy thinks they are the knight, but the reality is, they aren't even the squire. They're the apprentice to the stableboy. They don't just shovel the shit, they have to sleep on it, too.
In it.

2 minutes ago, demos said:

“Thorny leadership dynamic”

Just say John Sharp

One of my all time favorite moments of overheard political gossip (and mind you, I once had a conversation with Texas Attorney General Jim Mattox where I swear to God he had just coked up) was then-state-senator Lloyd Doggett explaining why he was endorsing John Poulan in a primary challenge against then-Democrat John Sharp for Railroad Commissioner:

Sharp's a jerk. I doubt his own mother likes him.

Doggett will probably deny saying it, of course. But I wuz there.

• Like 1

According to Fud and Texifornia.... No buyout in jimbo's contract:

Fud:  "I can't remember if I knew this before or if it's new info, but Jimbo doesn't have a buyout in his contract" 

Texifornia:  They did insert this very binding clause, though:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_22_at_1.29.27_PM.png

6 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

According to Fud and Texifornia.... No buyout in jimbo's contract:

Fud:  "I can't remember if I knew this before or if it's new info, but Jimbo doesn't have a buyout in his contract" 

Texifornia:  They did insert this very binding clause, though:

Screen_Shot_2018_08_22_at_1.29.27_PM.png

that literally reads like a mentally challenged person typed it.  So I am assuming it is real 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lemonandaturd said:

All this aggy message board turmoil about Jimbo leaving with him soon should really do wonders for aggy recruiting.   

Not sure LSU will look to bring in jimbo for a couple years unless deep pockets come forward for Cajun  Cookie Monster buyout.....

Assuming Coach O has signed recent contract extension, here's part of its new provisions:

"His contract includes nearly $2 million in incentives, and it would bump his buyout to $10 million in the first year. The buyout would decrease by $250,000 each month until it decreased to a flat $4 million on Feb. 28, 2021."

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_e097eb96-4b0b-11e9-9dd3-9b4650e9f249.html

• Haha 1