Texas at Oklahoma State on CBS @ 1pm.

SDG

refs favoring okie state, which is what generally happens when the home team brings the physicality out of the gate and the away team fails to match it. we need to get tougher, and someone needs to decide to take over on offense. we're running our offense and OSU is clearly ready for it, forcing us to take very tough shots on every possession. someone needs to start beating his man, driving, and either getting to the hoe or drawing the double and kicking/hitting a slasher. can't just keep running the same sets over and over to no avail. 

yeah, we’re playing 4 vs 5 when we’re on offense. Askew wants nothing to do with the ball. 

He definitely is calibrated to always look for the pass and beard will need to wean him into shooting the damn ball more next year… he doesn’t really need to shoot the jumper too much this year but some drives in the paint and drawing fouls is something he should be encouraged to do a couple times a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, shadow_operative said:

refs favoring okie state, which is what generally happens when the home team brings the physicality out of the gate and the away team fails to match it. we need to get tougher, and someone needs to decide to take over on offense. we're running our offense and OSU is clearly ready for it, forcing us to take very tough shots on every possession. someone needs to start beating his man, driving, and either getting to the hoe or drawing the double and kicking/hitting a slasher. can't just keep running the same sets over and over to no avail. 

Yes, get to the hoe 

Just now, BoosterAndrews said:

Haven’t watched a game all fucking season, see this is on CBS and turn it on. Proceed to watch us go on a scoring drought. Should I just turn this piece of shit game off and save me the headache? We look like pure ass offensively.

If you’re a pussy sure.  Most of us have been here all season and we’ve 12-2.  

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, BoosterAndrews said:

Haven’t watched a game all fucking season, see this is on CBS and turn it on. Proceed to watch us go on a scoring drought. Should I just turn this piece of shit game off and save me the headache? We look like pure ass offensively.

You realize we got a real HC now?

3 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

This motion offense should punish teams that over play, that’s the entire point of a motion offense. They are overly aggressive and you got them with back door basket cuts but we seem to want to just keep the ball on the perimeter and not attack at all and settle for a long jumper. 

It’s just ugly 

2 minutes ago, BoosterAndrews said:

IMO the offense regularly looks like ass. The defense is right there among the best in the country. Statistically they're very efficient offensively, usually have low turnovers (#3 in the country in turnover margin) and they lead the conference in free throw percentage. 

They're not a well oiled machine. Might not be all season. But in my opinion they look well coached, and they seem to be improving over the course of the season. They look capable of making the second week in the tournament, and that's all I really care about at this point. Heck, win a tournament game. That would be a novelty.

What will tend to happen at some point in the game is the opponent will go on a long scoring drought. 

I miss Tre Mitchell. The front court is not deep at all, and Mitchell has been the best front court scorer. 

But yeah, there have been times this year the team has been tough to watch. I'd say this game so far has been one of those.

• Hook 'Em 2