Texas at Oklahoma State on CBS @ 1pm.

SDG

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

True, but we've definitely been fouled on at least three shots.  And there plenty of fouls on the ground that were ignored that might've gotten them into the penalty.

I'm not often one to bitch about refs, but zero free throws in 25 minutes of basketball is horseshit.

Exactly. I don’t care how we are playing that’s an obscene lack of officiating 

3 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Is there anyone who is positive who regularly posts on game threads? The doom and gloom on here is unbelievable. I'm not saying Texas comes away with the win, but holy fucking Alamo, folks. It is possible for Texas to win with 11:48 left down by 6.

Are you familiar with Texas basketball? We fucking suck. BAD. Remember Abilene Christian in the big dance? Many reasons (seasons?) for the doom and gloom outlook. We’ve certainly earned it.

Edited by BoosterAndrews
  • Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Is there anyone who is positive who regularly posts on game threads? The doom and gloom on here is unbelievable. I'm not saying Texas comes away with the win, but holy fucking Alamo, folks. It is possible for Texas to win with 11:48 left down by 6.

So many chicken littles. 

3 minutes ago, horngrad03 said:

I don't know shit about basketball, but Texas stands around and dribbles in circles a lot of offense.

College basketball isn't really a smooth and efficient deal. Fans need to lower their expectations. Good and successful teams more often than not just grind wins out. 

2 minutes ago, BoosterAndrews said:

Are you familiar with Texas basketball? We fucking suck. BAD. Remember Abilene Christian in the big dance? Many reasons (seasons?) for the doom and gloom outlook. We’ve certainly earned it.

If you gave a shit you wouldn't have missed our first 14 games of the season.  Go back to the Lifetime channel.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1