2022 NBA Draft

Mitch Cumsteen

Funny thing is after Woj tweeted that all of the books pulled their odds down. I checked Fan Duel about a half hour ago and you could only bet on picks 4+. Now they're back up and Jabari is -6000 followed by Paolo at +550. Wonder what happened?

Woj just went into damage control on tv lol

“Some teams might have their boards completely blown up because I’m told Paolo panchero has a great shot at going number 1, Orlando has 35 minutes to make their pick”

9 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

Funny thing is after Woj tweeted that all of the books pulled their odds down. I checked Fan Duel about a half hour ago and you could only bet on picks 4+. Now they're back up and Jabari is -6000 followed by Paolo at +550. Wonder what happened?

11 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Feel like he'll be the best player of this draft wherever he goes

Ivey seems like closest to a sure thing to me.  I haven't seen the Iowa player enough to know how good he is...

Also, Bennedict Mathurin should end up as a good NBA player...

Edited by LTtxfan

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

I like your confidence... I'm not a fan of Chet in the top 3. 

Chet just seems like a bust candidate...

Ivey is the most likely 4th pick. I don't think any of the top 3 guys don't go in the top 3. 

But... teams do dumb shit all the time so who knows. Hence why I think betting on any of this is insane. 

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Why won't okc pick Jabari ???

OKC has draft picks for days. There's no sense in them not taking a high ceiling guy. They also already have guys like SGA and Giddey that need the ball in their hands. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

OKC has draft picks for days. There's no sense in them not taking a high ceiling guy. They also already have guys like SGA and Giddey that need the ball in their hands. 

Rockets just lucked out...  don't think they wanted Chet

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Yeah... Chet is overrated

Everyone keeps saying that, but if he stays healthy, he's a helluva player.  He had one season in college.  He will develop physically.  Brandon Ingram was a wisp of a player when he came into the league and now is an all-star caliber player, and way more physically developed.

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

7 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

They got a dude in the second round last year that is basically a poor man's Jabari.  6'10", solid on defense, and shot 35% from 3 as a rookie.  

Chet fits their system better, especially on defense.

Got it... okc gonna take a flyer on Chet for upside and team need.  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Everyone keeps saying that, but if he stays healthy, he's a helluva player.  He had one season in college.  He will develop physically.  Brandon Ingram was a wisp of a player when he came into the league and now is an all-star caliber player, and way more physically developed.

That's where I'm at.  If he can just get to be 225ish, he'll be a helluva player.  Dude is only 19 and can do everything.

Kings, good lord that's a terrible pick.