Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Yep, this.  I keep it on the low setting which is much gentler on the eyes than a cell phone display (even if turned down low itself).  It's a warmer amber color than a cell phone.  And I don't have to worry about my old-school alarm clock sending me a damn amber alerts for Pampa at 3:20am.  And as somebody else stated, it guides you back to bed to avoid stubbing a toe, after a midnight piss.  
In most hotels, I'll usually use the nightstand bose thing they all seem to have for a little music in the morning and then an alarm at bedtime.  Caveat though is always check to see the thing is set to the appropriate local time.  I mean the hour is always right, but those things are somehow like 7 minutes off smartphone time.  
They make watches. I usually wear a Nixon. Can check the time without fully waking up. Alarm is set.

I suppose I travel a lot.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
47 minutes ago, closetohumping said:
342486933_637006448438378_3512900368887152695_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=q5Liv3HUKtUAX_-D_YJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=00_AfDfj07JEVn9R_CiGzwJC5ZlQwAOCNgR1ep5BENmMUgASg&oe=64464182

I saw people do this a lot in my strip club days. Tons of bills would be on the floor and they would take their feet and just slide some back to them

Those guys now head off your local IRS office.  Some real go-getters with upper management written all over them!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

.353f105c18b121282767142905a764bf.jpg

Had a guy show up to a party with a Nirvana shirt that had Owen Wilson's face. For some reason, this stuff cracks me up.

Edit:

Vintage Owen Wilson Nirvana Shirt, Retro Owen Wilson Shirt, Nirvana 90s Hip  Hop | eBay

Edited by FirstTimeCaller

7 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
8 hours ago, closetohumping said:
342486933_637006448438378_3512900368887152695_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=q5Liv3HUKtUAX_-D_YJ&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=00_AfDfj07JEVn9R_CiGzwJC5ZlQwAOCNgR1ep5BENmMUgASg&oe=64464182

I saw people do this a lot in my strip club days. Tons of bills would be on the floor and they would take their feet and just slide some back to them

Guilty. One of my exes still dances at xtc and she fucking got me banned because I told her we could split the plan b cost. I miss that ass though

/notcsb

Edited by Zepol87
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Guilty. One of my exes still dances at xtc and she fucking got me banned because I told her we could split the plan b cost. I miss that ass though

/notcsb

Hahahaha. I haven't been there in like 6 years. Not sure I can ever go back to those afterhours BYOB spots like there and Tigers. Too much bullshit goes on in there as the night goes on. 

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 1