Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

4 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

He's paying almost 55k over the next 8 years for that piece of shit car?! Hell naw. 

That car is a piece of shit, I bet it cost no more than 2K at auction. If you get 4 payments out of him you’re in the black, call it 6 payments factoring in your labor and stuff. 

And I wouldn’t even hire a repo man, just kiss the car goodbye and sell the debt once he stops paying. 

I need to get into the damaged credit auto biz. 

10 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

He's paying almost 55k over the next 8 years for that piece of shit car?! Hell naw. 

he's paying about $1,200 before he defaults and that piece of shit car is repoed and sold to another dumbass with shitty credit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I didn't know credit scores went that low.

21 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

I thought it was like the SAT where you got 400 points just writing your name. 

And that is a fuckton of money for that car. 

10 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

That car is a piece of shit, I bet it cost no more than 2K at auction. If you get 4 payments out of him you’re in the black, call it 6 payments factoring in your labor and stuff. 

And I wouldn’t even hire a repo man, just kiss the car goodbye and sell the debt once he stops paying. 

I need to get into the damaged credit auto biz. 

for fuck’s sake it isn’t real.

72BE4F34-BAD9-4E4B-895F-2F65204F356A.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I'm sitting right here in their parking lot.  Service sucks, but you can still smell the burgers.  Somebody put a huge hole in the ground underneath the place though.  

They have been given an overture to open up a new location in Dobie Mall in the near future.  I doubt they take the chance though.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

58 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm sitting right here in their parking lot.  Service sucks, but you can still smell the burgers.  Somebody put a huge hole in the ground underneath the place though.  

They have been given an overture to open up a new location in Dobie Mall in the near future.  I doubt they take the chance though.

Like Chernobyl, I am sure the contamination will allow you to smell things long after they close.....but players and quackenbushes were about all you could get easily from Jester at 3am in the early 90's. Aint nobody got time to walk to Kerby lane - and those weren't real fries anyway. 

• Like 1

Lowest possible score is 300. If that mofo was a victim of identity theft, his rating would go up. 

Lol remember watching some special on identity theft and they had one dude that had his identity stolen and some illegal that was using it was actually rebuilding his credit score in New York… dude was busting his ass working, paying rent and some shit.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, beer said:

Like Chernobyl, I am sure the contamination will allow you to smell things long after they close.....but players and quackenbushes were about all you could get easily from Jester at 3am in the early 90's. Aint nobody got time to walk to Kerby lane - and those weren't real fries anyway. 

Nah, I was kidding.  But you really could smell the grease trap when they were building Rowling Hall.  It wouldn't be the same, but there is some talk of them coming back under some iteration in the Dobie Mall reboot once UT fully takes over.  I lived way the fuck over in East Austin in undergrad and South Austin for grad school, so didn't get over to Player's as much as y'all.  But when I did, I fucking loved it.  Watched us beat Indiana State in the tourney in the late 90's/early 2000's with most of Ricky Williams Offensive Line (Wood, Gaskamp, Adams, et. al.).  They had all finished eligibility but watching them consume three baskets and three pitchers each was a thing of beauty.  

1 minute ago, Speedtrucker said:

Lol remember watching some special on identity theft and they had one dude that had his identity stolen and some illegal that was using it was actually rebuilding his credit score in New York… dude was busting his ass working, paying rent and some shit.

I still have dings on my report from a few identity thefts.  The one that pisses me off the most is the Baltimore area.  Best Buy employee would let friends with stolen ID info open up store credit lines.  Even though I've never been to Baltimore and it should have been a huge red flag to the 3 bureaus.  Considering I get 9 calls from my bank if I attempt to buy lunch in DFW when traveling there for work.  so anyway, this guy buys a huge Plasma TV.  I call the next day to credit card co, Credit bureaus, county police, and that Best Buy.  They all say the same thing, "We figured you were traveling there for work and did some shopping."  Yeah, you know that thing we all do when flying coach, buying a 72" tv to fit in the overhead bin.  It still pops up 15 years later and dings my shit.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1