Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

18 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

GG1kgMba8AA2pLR?format=jpg&name=900x900

I've eaten 1, 3, and 6. 

1. Meh, seem like they'd be a lot better than they are. Burn the hell outta your mouth.

3. Ridiculously good. God level stuff right here.

6. Decent, but never seem to be cooked just right. Better than pizza rolls

2. I just don't get it. Premade, frozen PB&J? Doesn't sound that good. Why not just make a PB&J?

4. Man that looks gross. I can only imagine how bad it must taste. That's a lot of sauce, little cheese, unmelted, and refrigerated? Yuck on every level.

5. Never been a taquito eater, but these look decent enough.

It's pretty obvious that 4 has to be the worst here.

16 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

I've eaten 1, 3, and 6. 

1. Meh, seem like they'd be a lot better than they are. Burn the hell outta your mouth.

3. Ridiculously good. God level stuff right here.

6. Decent, but never seem to be cooked just right. Better than pizza rolls

2. I just don't get it. Premade, frozen PB&J? Doesn't sound that good. Why not just make a PB&J?

4. Man that looks gross. I can only imagine how bad it must taste. That's a lot of sauce, little cheese, unmelted, and refrigerated? Yuck on every level.

5. Never been a taquito eater, but these look decent enough.

My kid loves the uncrustables.  Gotta admit, they are tasty.  You can eat them frozen, which is great in the summer, or throw them bitches in the air fryer.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

My kid loves the uncrustables.  Gotta admit, they are tasty.  You can eat them frozen, which is great in the summer, or throw them bitches in the air fryer.  

the question remains however, why not just make a pb&j and freeze it yourself?

Just now, Dnaguy said:

the question remains however, why not just make a pb&j and freeze it yourself?

I think the point of uncrustables is they don't have crusts which most kids hate, and they are thawed by lunchtime.  It's a convenience buy for lunchbox kids.  My kids never liked PB&Js they wanted PB and honey which didn't need to be cold.  I have no idea why anyone would stock them just to have around the house.  Those people should probably be on a watchlist.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

because my wife buys whatever she wants when she goes to the grocery store.  I try not to argue and cost myself sex.

Can't argue with that. Respect.

I, however, have already cost myself sex by the time my wife returns from any store trip. 

No matter the time of the trip really.

I think the idea of me waking up in the morning puts her in a bad move.

Ok Fine Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

because my wife buys whatever she wants when she goes to the grocery store.  I try not to argue and cost myself sex.

Correct.

I've learned that kid food consumes a substantial amount of my wife's thoughts.  If you listen closely, kids will come around really regularly with the "I'm hungry."  If I were a single dad, I would say "you'll find the food in the kitchen, good luck."  I think of this as preparing them for the slings and arrows of adult life.  I don't remember anyone being all that worried about my feelings when I was a child.  I got a lot of "wait until ____."  If it worked for me...

But that's not how the mind of a modern mother works.

These premade things preload for them a "go get an uncrustable out of the fridge."  Instead of dropping whatever they're doing and going to make a sandwich which, inevitably turns into some other kid issue, my wife just stays the course and sends kid on a foolproof mission.  Kid - go to fridge, unwrap plastic, eat.  It's the modern mother version of a polite f.o. you kid.

This in turn takes pressure off of my wife which, somehow someway has to benefit me, somehow.  Someway.

9 hours ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

They are awful. My wife claims she like them in the 90’s so she let my boys try them and they both refused to finish them, and they love pizza. The entire lunchable line is pure garbage these days. Cheapest everything possible. We buy our kids Kroger simple truth versions and they eat them all the time, but anytime it’s a lunchable brand they say they taste weird. I’ve had the ones they eat and they’re fine. Lunchables are the bar s hot dog brand of meat cheese and crackers.