Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

!   Does this post contain hate speech?  Yes  No

Edit:  For those who missed it, that started showing up on every single post on Facebook.  Even beneath pictures of puppies and sandwiches.  I guess they figured out how incredibly retarded that was, because after about 30 minutes of this all those messages disappeared just now.

Though it might return if you post a picture of a half-eaten puppy sandwich, so caveat emptor.

Edited by clapclapclap

1 hour ago, Kennythetiger said:

I liked Shaggy Vic's chubby chicks a lot more than Surly Vic's hypothetical questions.  

If you had to read 10 Surly Vic's hypothetical questions to see 1 Shaggy Vic's chubby chicks would you read the questions?

28 minutes ago, LW Goatman said:

Vic, I don't recall this Mackolm related thread on texags from 2014 but leaving it here just for those who haven't seen it.

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2527893

Lmao. Yep! That was when Mackolm was trolling heavy on FB. If you google 'Mackolm Brown' that is one of the first hits. That Aggy FB page banned Mackolm from commenting after that comment. 

He's never been charged with murder according to that sheet that was posted.

Murder charges always show up on a sheet. Even if you were found not guilty it just shows that in the disposition.

Trust me

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SKJ said:

He's never been charged with murder according to that sheet that was posted.

Murder charges always show up on a sheet. Even if you were found not guilty it just shows that in the disposition.

Trust me

Exactly. He is so full of shit and contradicts himself at every turn. The biggest clown on Facebook.