Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

"If anyone has been inspired by my posts, i hope this one stands out. As someone who struggles with insecurity, I'm learning how to not compare myself to others. Its a hard process, but the insecurities have gotten me no where, and it's time for me to break free. If at any time you feel as if you're not good enough, always keep this in mind. 
1. Instagram is not real! Not many people can openly post about their flaws, and often times these models get paid to display the "perfect" side of them. Sadly, not many people are going to get paid to be real and unfiltered. So just remember, Instagram is a tool to hilight the good side of people. Don't compare your behind the scenes to someone's hilight reel. 
2. Everyone's body changes throughout the day. Especially women. We can have the best body in the morning, but throughout the day, due to water, food, hormones, etc, our bodies change. Its just a part of life. Especially when mother nature comes, our flat bellies can turn into bellies looking like we're 3 months pregnant. It sucks, but it happens. It does not take away from your self worth.
3. Angles! Angles! Angles!!! Models are specifically taught to elongate their bodies and suck in their tummies. A good photographer also knows which angles work best, and how lighting can also change the appearance of someone. In the first picture, I'm slouched a bit, I'm laughing, and I'm totally relaxed. (Not to mention mother nature had her role to play as well.) The picture on the right is of me sucking in my tummy, stretching my body, and posing. Tricks play a factor in what you see online. No one is perfect. Everyone has their insecurities, and no matter how you might feel, no one is better than anyone. We are all equal in the eyes of God. I know as I'm writing this, I'm taking a lot of what i say in consideration myself. I often compare myself to other girls, and sometimes i let my jealousy ruin my happiness. But a great piece of advice I've learned is this... You might think there's someone out there prettier, more talented, hotter, etc. But there's not another you! No one can ever compare to you! Love the person you are now, while working on who you want to be."

32076789_1866300993415388_85805456947066

Edited by Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, Angry Gorilla said:

I never knew Mackolm new his shit about statistics

Yeah.  That was the best quote.

Not one of those dumbasses took ol' Patricia up on her original challenge because Malkolm kept them jumping.  Keep your eye on the ball.