Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

24 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I hope my life never gets to the point where I need to pay payments with insane interest on a couch and tv. Then having to go on social media to ask if someone can pay my 'Furniture Bill'. 

1.png

2.png

Tell that ho, get back on the floor.

So, in West Austin area, there was a post of a Python that got loose and made its way to Lake Austin, and was last seen swimming around a boat dock before disappearing.  Made the news for a bit, but has been quiet for the last few weeks.  Then someone posted this up on a group on Facebook, wife just sent it to me.  It's been spotted a few blocks from the lake now.

image.png

image.png

Edited by PvilleStang

53 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Rent-a-Center's business philosophy is based on people who cant do math, and business is booming.  

I knew a guy who sold 1 acre plots of land for $100 a month payment.  His contract was, 'you pay and I'll tell you when your done'.

7 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

So, in West Austin area, there was a post of a Python that got loose and made its way to Lake Austin, and was last seen swimming around a boat dock before disappearing.  Made the news for a bit, but has been quiet for the last few weeks.  Then someone posted this up on a group on Facebook, wife just sent it to me.  It's been spotted a few blocks from the lake now.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

image.png

One of the cartoon channels on DISH shows "King of the Hill" every night at 10:00.  Your episode was on last night.