Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

8 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

...d745951d2035ea8ce8e2b3fd2877375d.jpg

Well, lets do the math:

1,000,000/100 = 1,000.  So if I beat it more than 1,000 times before I die, I get more than a 1,000,000 dollars.

I'm 39, so I have about 36 years left on average. 36 years = 13,140 days. If I jerk it once a day, that would be a net lifetime income of over 1.3 million.

If it were retroactive, I'd be Bill Gates.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Well, lets do the math:

1,000,000/100 = 1,000.  So if I beat it more than 1,000 times before I die, I get more than a 1,000,000 dollars.

I'm 39, so I have about 36 years left on average. 36 years = 13,140 days. If I jerk it once a day, that would be a net lifetime income of over 1.3 million.

If it were retroactive, I'd be Bill Gates.

I hope you don't do your own taxes.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

lemme get this straight...if i'm getting $100/pop, my ass is quitting my job and staying home to waste my meat 24/7/365.  that's an easy $1000/day or more if the creek don't rise.  in less than 3 years i'll have made far more than the lump sum with many, many years to go.

https://i.imgur.com/8XsZPqu.mp4

Cp7q4fkXEAAedLb.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

So it's not about the money to this guy too?  He's just driving people around out of the goodness of his soul I guess. 

Yeah, sounds like he needs to call a CPA and learn how to track his business expenses and take deductions.