Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

"Yesterday natural glam 1f49c.png💜 I know my face is still swollen and I look dead in the first but my makeup gave me back some life 1f49c.png💜1f49c.png💜 products used :
1f49c.png💜Younique primer
1f49c.png💜Younique foundation in shade chasmere 
1f49c.png💜Younique concealer in satin 
1f49c.png💜Younique epic mascara
1f49c.png💜Becca highlighter in champagne 
1f49c.png💜Tarte blush
1f49c.png💜lip matte no brand in shade cake
1f49c.png💜Younique setting spray"

1f49c.pngSharpie for eyebrows

33243575_1747286845357622_52150766408784

"Just saw a friend post this and thought I’d share:

“To the mom who's breastfeeding: Way to go! It really is an amazing gift to give your baby, for any amount of time that you can manage! You're a good mom.

To the mom who's formula feeding: Isn't science amazing? To think there was a time when a baby with a mother who couldn't produce enough would suffer...but now? Better living through chemistry! You're a good mom.

To the cloth diapering mom: Fluffy bums are the cutest, and so friendly on the bank account. You're a good mom.

To the disposable diapering mum: Damn, those things hold a lot, and it's excellent to not worry about leakage and laundry! You're a good mom.

To the mom who stays home: I can imagine it isn't easy doing what you do, but to spend those precious years with your babies must be amazing. You're a good mom.

To the mom who works: It's wonderful that you're sticking to your career...you're a positive role model for your children in so many ways...it's fantastic. You're a good mom.

To the mom who had to feed her kids from the drive thru all week because you're too worn out to cook or go grocery shopping: You're feeding your kid! And hey, I bet they aren't complaining! Sometimes sanity can indeed be found in a red box with a big yellow M and a cheap plastic toy in it. You're a good mom.

To the mom who gave her kids a home-cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the past week: Excellent! Good nutrition is important, and they're learning to enjoy healthy foods at an early age, a boon for the rest of their lives. You're a good mom.

To the mom with the kids who are sitting quietly and using their manners in the fancy restaurant: Kudos! It takes a lot to maintain order with children in a place where they can't run around. You're a good mom.

To the mom with the toddler having a meltdown in the cereal aisle: They always seem to pick the most embarrassing places to lose their minds, don't they? We've all been through it. You're a good mom.

To the mom who gave birth “naturally,” sans drugs: Holy cow, woman...you are a rock star! I’m positive that giving birth to your sweet baby was an experience you will never forget. Good for you. You’re a good mom.

To the mom who begged until she got her epidural: Ain’t drugs grand? I’m positive that giving birth to your sweet baby was an experience you will never forget. Good for you. You’re a good mom.

To the mom who had a C-Section: Ouch! Those stitches are no joke, Mama! I’m positive that giving birth to your sweet baby was an experience you will never forget. Good for you. You’re a good mom.

To the mom who’s babies were born in your heart, but came from another woman’s womb: The journey of fostering and/or adoption is arduous, nerve wracking, and sometimes heartbreaking, so thank you for CHOOSING to follow this twisty path into motherhood. How lucky are your kids to have you?! You’re a good mom.

To the moms who judge other moms for ANY of the above? Glass houses, friend. Glass houses.”

Being a Mom is the most difficult and most important role any woman will ever have, and she will constantly be questioning whether or not she’s “doing it right.” It’s a lot of work and a lot of pressure, so let’s all extend grace to others and accept grace for ourselves. Let us vow only to step into another mother’s story in order to support and encourage her, not criticize her."

31961713_10155513294160920_4522147993394

Edited by Vic Mackey

Dude is lying again about splitting with the mother of his children. Fucking clown. He did this awhile back and acting like he left her while she was pregnant and then he posted pics at her baby shower a week later. Yet no one ever calls this guy out.

cutt.png

On 5/26/2018 at 10:41 AM, baboso said:

Olds posting a pic from Tropic Thunder and trying to guilt everybody into liking or sharing this picture of these brave 'Merican boys in Vietnam. 

Yep - I saw one and commented what great movie that was. It was deleted later.

On May 26, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Vic Mackey said:

"Just saw a friend post this and thought I’d share:

“To the mom who's breastfeeding: Way to go! It really is an amazing gift to give your baby, for any amount of time that you can manage! You're a good mom.

To the mom who's formula feeding: Isn't science amazing? To think there was a time when a baby with a mother who couldn't produce enough would suffer...but now? Better living through chemistry! You're a good mom.

To the cloth diapering mom: Fluffy bums are the cutest, and so friendly on the bank account. You're a good mom.

To the disposable diapering mum: Damn, those things hold a lot, and it's excellent to not worry about leakage and laundry! You're a good mom.

To the mom who stays home: I can imagine it isn't easy doing what you do, but to spend those precious years with your babies must be amazing. You're a good mom.

Is trashing women for being mothers really a things that's happening or is this some made up shit that the poster is pretending is a big problem so that they can justify giving a slobbering knob job to people who are pretty universally respected and even revered? Any time I've heard people trashing someone else's mothering skills it's usually from a woman.  

• Like 1

Is trashing women for being mothers really a things that's happening or is this some made up shit that the poster is pretending is a big problem so that they can justify giving a slobbering knob job to people who are pretty universally respected and even revered? Any time I've heard people trashing someone else's mothering skills it's usually from a woman.  
Of course it's not a thing except for 'look at me!' posts on social media.

I do love Bill Burr's bit on motherhood being the most difficult job in the world though.