Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Are they talking about Lane Smith, the guy who played the Mayor in "Red Dawn" and the Prosecutor in "My Cousin Vinny"? 

He's behind the vaccine conspiracy.  

I guess if a magazine publisher that died in a plane crash 22 years ago can be Q, I guess an actor that died 16 years ago from ALS can still be alive and manipulating the vaccine process.  

We've always had to drag along the stupid and unproductive in society.  Been that way since the earliest precursors to the agricultural revolution.  But I didn't see this twist coming---giving them a digital voice and encouraging them to vote.  

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Classics!

222445643_4415573031872377_3233688284163

These are all 🔥. I had the Penny’s the Pippens and the Grant Hills. I wanted the 11s so bad but my dad went with me to Footlocker and they were $149. He wasn’t having it. He bought the Hills at Famous Footwear, got mom to buy the Pippens and Pennys, sold her on what a great deal they were compared to the Jordan’s.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, LebongJames said:

These are all 🔥. I had the Penny’s the Pippens and the Grant Hills. I wanted the 11s so bad but my dad went with me to Footlocker and they were $149. He wasn’t having it. He bought the Hills at Famous Footwear, got mom to buy the Pippens and Pennys, sold her on what a great deal they were compared to the Jordan’s.

I had the Pippens. Those caught my eye right away. But the original ones I had did not have the air bubbles all the way around like they were supposed to. I had the one with just the air bubble on the back side. I.e. the cheaper ones. I then bought them again in 2006, though. With the air bubbles all the way around like it was supposed to.

Pippens also were released the next year. I was in middle school. They were red and black. I had those as well.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Well these are weird wedding pics...

214724830_152491483632563_77613073548128

Me:  Totes white guy.  German & English background.  Noted because I just don't understand.

We were in Charleston recently & visited 2 different plantations (Magnolia Plantation / Boone Hall).  Magnolia was having a wedding on the Saturday we were there - chairs out back, catering, the whole deal.  The couple were black.  Is there some other connection I'm not seeing other than "It's a nice looking facility"?  From what I understand, the couple didn't even get to go inside the actual residence that is used as the backdrop (the bride had to get ready in the women's restroom that's over 100 yards away from the place the ceremony is happening).

Other than a nice backdrop & setting, is there something I'm missing?

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Do you have to fucking Cloak Room every forum on this board? Fuck you

Pedophilia isn't political.  Or at least, it didn't used to be.  We used to just take those guys out back and beat the fear of god into 'em.  Now you got your damn unions.