Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

This is dumb. If you were told to be on her side then your parents taught you wrong. Goldilocks is still a derogatory term for someone who doesn’t think anything is good enough for them.

Karen after the name change talk not going away.

On 7/31/2021 at 10:30 AM, Vic Mackey said:
On 7/31/2021 at 5:30 AM, futureman said:
that’s how we do it in texas. those failure towers are probably prevalent out west. 

These towers are very prevalent in your bro sports cars like Twin Peaks. Tower of hips with all the toppings on the top layer.

We've seen some of the towers of hips you used to run with bro...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1627953546106.jpg

Along with that shitty shade of orange carpet, or the also shitty fucked up puke green shit. 

I have a kitchen aid mixer that was handed down to me from my grandma (rip) that is that shitty 70’s green color. 

While I’m impressed and proud it has lasted so long, part of me would be happy if it shit the bed and I had to spring for a new one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Along with that shitty shade of orange carpet, or the also shitty fucked up puke green shit. 

I have a kitchen aid mixer that was handed down to me from my grandma (rip) that is that shitty 70’s green color. 

While I’m impressed and proud it has lasted so long, part of me would be happy if it shit the bed and I had to spring for a new one. 

Team wood panel+red/orange/ yellow shag
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Charles DeMar said:
My inlaws STILL do that.  The old TV "cabinet" is sturdy and heavy af, so they're like "FUCK IT."

As a young boy in MN in the '70s I helped my dad rip apart numerous console TVs and turn them into work benches or cabinets by adding a few shelves or modifications to the doors. He kept a few but sold most of them to make a few bucks on the side. We probably threw enough CRTs in the trash to make the dump glow. They were built like tanks. My job was to shred my hands pulling out the vacuum tubes, unscrewing bolts & snipping the cables since my 8 year old hands were small enough to fit into the nooks.

Hauling those things up & down the basement stairs was a bitch.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

You mean like this brand new one in a similar avocado scheme that sells for $ 430 new?

https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/kitchenaid-reg-5-qt-artisan-reg-series-tilt-head-stand-mixer/5522201?skuId=69603603&mcid=PS_googlepla_nonbrand_kitchenelectrics_online&product_id=69603603&adtype=pla&product_channel=online&enginename=google&creative=399038037551&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&utm_campaignid=71700000037121767&utm_adgroupid=58700005456063443&targetid=92700049832669777&gclid=CjwKCAjw0qOIBhBhEiwAyvVcfyQ_BV61SGJhsnKGU3Xla_bJkDsujVg4yV-ZzGQiusSXxZlQjJGl2BoCdXMQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

5b87cb598538bdabfb8e73a9999fbdee.jpg

You can’t see them in this pic but that’s exactly how my home growing up looked.

Wood paneling walls, everything was burnt orange shag or shades of orange furniture. The kitchen was pea soup green appliances.

My living room being like that from the 70s into the late 80s before they started getting rid of the old stuff is probably a big reason why I loved Burnt Orange

• Hook 'Em 3