Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

The Gambler was a mooch that didn’t even have his own cigarettes and whiskey. 

Every Gambler knows, the secret to surviving...knowing where to bum a smoke and how to get comped a drink?

• Hook 'Em 1

Ocean's 11 is not a gambling movie.  

"21" was awfully done as a film with crap-tastic acting, but it did a pretty damn good job of explaining a true story and how they executed on their process.  

Rounders and the Hustler may be the best of the bunch in terms of accuracy to an underground world plus great acting chops and good production value to boot. 

admittedly my opinion is based on seeing all of them except "Molly's Game" because everytime I see Jessica Chastain on the big screen, I get a Pee-Wee Herman like urge.  

9 hours ago, Lobo said:

Ocean's 11 is not a gambling movie.  

"21" was awfully done as a film with crap-tastic acting, but it did a pretty damn good job of explaining a true story and how they executed on their process.  

Rounders and the Hustler may be the best of the bunch in terms of accuracy to an underground world plus great acting chops and good production value to boot. 

admittedly my opinion is based on seeing all of them except "Molly's Game" because everytime I see Jessica Chastain on the big screen, I get a Pee-Wee Herman like urge.  

I really liked Maverick with Mel Gibson and James Garner. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:

FB-IMG-1626347761382.jpg

Lol. I know a guy who said when he was in the air force and station in Florida around 95.  They loaded eight of them total in a Uhaul with this layout and headed to NO for maradi gras with a keg in the back and lawn chairs for the six in the back.  Evidently they found a good parking spot close to bourbon St and stayed there for a couple days.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Lol. I know a guy who said when he was in the air force and station in Florida around 95.  They loaded eight of them total in a Uhaul with this layout and headed to NO for maradi gras with a keg in the back and lawn chairs for the six in the back.  Evidently they found a good parking spot close to bourbon St and stayed there for a couple days.  

I have seen people do it at Galveston and Rockport especially at spring break when the weather can still be cooler.....in fact the year me and 3 friends went to Rockport in a 72 Impala with the top sawed off and the drivers side Tboned in so the door could not even open and "planned to find some friends and crash in their room" I was jealous of the people with the UHaul truck

one night we stayed in the car, one night we all crammed in a cheap ass hotel we could finally find a room at and one night our friend with the Impala picked up a girl who's friend had picked up a guy that was staying at his friends beach house.....so the girl our friend picked up snuck us in the downstairs to sleep

the last night I said fuck this and caught a ride home with two guys in a Toyota Truck towing a dune buggy.....my friends slept in the car again that night and froze their asses off

it would not have been so bad in the car except the fuckers on Rockport drive up and down the beach all day AND ALL NIGHT in a giant circle moving .5 mph in the night you could smell breaks and clutches burning up from the same fucking cars and trucks driving around

edited to say I also thought post #20742  might belong in the Vic Mackey Friend's Food thread

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I was stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma and had Air Force buddies that also did the Uhaul mardi gras road trip a few times.