Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I just noticed the Tecmo Super Bowl they have listed is the Sega version. It needs to be the Nintendo version, the original. The Sega one sucked. The Nintendo version set the standard for the first football game of its kind. Every NFL team with their uniforms. All the players. Get to play a real season with all 16 games and the playoffs. I was mesmerized by that game as a kid growing up.

I never got into 2K at all. Madden was always superior. I know Madden ended up taking certain aspects over time from that game but overall, Madden shitted on 2K. The good thing about 2k and Gameday was they were competition for EA. It made them make a quality game every year. The Madden listed here with Vick on the cover was one of the best ones they ever made. But once EA got the exclusive NFL license, it was downhill from there.

8 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Question for Vic and those who are big on facebook daily. Like a year or two ago, all the illiterate and poor and the worst of facebook were posting about Herbalife and other MLM's, do they not do that anymore or are yall just bored of making fun of that particular vertical of poor/stupid people humor?

If they've stopped, a funny gambit would be to post on their wall (if you can do that) and say "hey what happened to the $10k a month you were making from selling Travel or whatever, why are you still living in a studio apartment in Irving?" and seeing the responses.

Facebook I believe cracked down on that as well. You can report it and they can suspend their account. I never do but I am sure many did. 2014 and 2015 seemed to be the height of that shit all over Facebook. It Works, Herbalife and whatever else. I would have to believe by now they have been outed as frauds and most have wised up.