Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 6/30/2023 at 12:04 PM, futureman said:

what am I missing on the question?  seems pretty clear to anyone with an understanding of how time works. 

It depends on what they mean by “closest to.” One of them is only 3 minutes after midnight, so you could say it’s the “closest” by that metric. But it’s also 23 hours and 57 minutes from midnight in a linear sense, so it’s also the farthest. 

59 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

It depends on what they mean by “closest to.” One of them is only 3 minutes after midnight, so you could say it’s the “closest” by that metric. But it’s also 23 hours and 57 minutes from midnight in a linear sense, so it’s also the farthest. 

I think you’re making it more complicated than it has to be.  the one that is “closest” is closest. 

10 hours ago, demos said:

They got a chuy’s now or is that just Kingwood?

Yes. Chuy’s is on 10, just west of Westgreen. Next to Olive Garden, I kid you not.  

We moved from Katy to rural ETX in 2021. I didn’t know they had a Cheesecake Factory.  Guess it came to Katy Mills Mall in 2022.  

It is a food wasteland with mostly chains. There are a few good hidden gems. A Venezuelan fusion place off of 1463. Some places in Asiantown. Some others. 

Yes. Chuy’s is on 10, just west of Westgreen. Next to Olive Garden, I kid you not.  
We moved from Katy to rural ETX in 2021. I didn’t know they had a Cheesecake Factory.  Guess it came to Katy Mills Mall in 2022.  
It is a food wasteland with mostly chains. There are a few good hidden gems. A Venezuelan fusion place off of 1463. Some places in Asiantown. Some others. 
This isn't really true. You can find good local places of pretty much any kind of food you can imagine. Hell there's even top tier BBQ now. Only morons eat at these chains.

Of course there are more options in Houston.