Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, 66BUFF said:

Made me think of this

Pos rep.  Was literally just thinking about that bit this morning for the first time in probably a decade.  The subtle and quiet little, "just roll him around in the grass, he be a'ight" still kills me.  Whenever I've talked with comics about favorite all-time standup set, I still have to say this one.  40 years later, every bit (even the controversial ones) still hold up.  Didn't he say he was gonna back to standup?  Whatever happened with that?  Covid or?  

37 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

.c83d6b9ccdd185f7067682b12c543e7f.jpg

Gordon yells at everybody to make this gigantic, perfect meal.  They seat him and plate it all up for it.  He takes one bite...pushes it away and quietly says, "Aw, i couldn't even eat here."  And all dejected the other chefs are like, "Because it's so awful?"  And Gordon pauses, licks his gums, and says, "Yeah, let's go with that."  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

I remember thinking on questions like these that the 10% of people who voted for Llamathrust were just fucking with the contestants.

Given my greater understanding of the average American's intelligence these days, I no longer think that.

Who wants to be a Millionaire was always weird how it would have a smart contestant who could win like 50-100k and then the next contestant would be dumb as shit and would win maybe 1000 bucks or nothing.