Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

As an architect I wouldn't have believed this without seeing it.

Yeah. And it’s going on 70+ years. Possible the cedar siding was doing some of the load bearing?

All the old plumbing was to ~500 gallon septic tanks made out of concrete. Sturdy as fuck but I think only about 1/4 to 1/3 of what code would require for size now. And the drainfield wasn’t much either. Of course, 2-3 generations later, the crack head family members just ran the main line to the ditch when the line to the tank broke and they couldn’t figure out how to fix it. 

35 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

If traveling, sometimes the best option unfortunately. I hate it, and wish it was only $8. Mine are twice that. 🙄

I didnt know you posted here babe.  I'll be home a little late tonight, got to stop by the dry cleaners.  Do I need to grab anything at the store while out? 

2 hours ago, Nole-4-Life said:

Starbucks. Last thing I need is an $8 cup of coffee.

2 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

If traveling, sometimes the best option unfortunately. I hate it, and wish it was only $8. Mine are twice that. 🙄

what the hell are y’all buying?  large coffee with cream and sugar is three dollars. 

4 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

I still have chipotle occasionally just because it's close to my work and I can get one of those salad bowls. And Dominoes when I have my kids friends over

Yeah, that's why I said: "pretty much".  I don't order Dominos on my own accord but have been at football-watching events/get togethers where that's my only option.  And about twice a year I get some weird craving for KFC, that I immediately regret as soon as I'm finished.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Happened to me once when I was like 9 at the crookston MN Pizza Hut back in 94

When I was in the college dormitory my freshman year, this was the “popular” prank to do in the cafeteria. Always pissed off because our food was damn good. Twenty-five years later I still catch myself checking salt and pepper shaker lids in restaurants. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1