NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

On 5/27/2022 at 10:47 PM, Blotto said:

Twitter 上的 Ben Kneller:"If you see a man with his nuts in a wheelbarrow  it's likely to be @CastleTheClown #LumpCity #BigCahooners #Puntster  http://t.co/6x4H7MBH0I" / Twitter

I dont really give a shit about the Heat, but I dislike Boston and root for PJ. In summary, fuck boston. 

Bawstin has some elite flopping and this is a Scott Foster special game 7, we all know what's up.

27 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Heat trying to get back in game by drawing fouls and shooting free throws...

Free throw disparity is a problem for Celtics.  Heat hustling better after rebounds now.

Boston better bring the effort in 2nd half and get to the foul line more...  

14-22 on free throws for Heat

5-8 on free throws for Celtics

Horford 3 fouls

G.Williams 3 fouls

D.White 3 fouls

Celtics starting miss shots more and turn ball over more late in 2nd quarter.  G.Williams has to stay out of foul trouble or the Heat is tough enough to win this game.

Celtics offense when not getting out on the break was not executing well at all...

Amazing job by Heat to get back in this game.

Who is the non-star player that steps up in the 2nd half to help team win??

Edited by LTtxfan

8 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

Wow, WTF?! His heel didn't come down. They just stole 3 pts from the Heat!

true, but the no call on his 3 steps negates the terrible replay review call.  If the Heat lose by 1-2 points, which is very possible, that bad replay review will go down in history, but IMO shouldn't .   The 'gather' step is getting out of hand. 

7pt run for Miami off of terrible offensive foul call on Jalen Brown, poor shot by Smart early in shot clock leads to fast break 3pt shot Miami, and missed alley-oop shot by Tatum.  

Celtics just not smart sometimes -- Miami is the tougher team right now.  

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

i remember seeing Smart at OK State vs. the Horns and thought.. who the f is this guy, why can't we cover him, does he also play football.  I think he played vs. Durant IIRC.  The talent is legit. 

He was there after KD. 12-13,13-14. Will always remember him getting into it with tech fan

Game slowing down for injuries and Heat challenge on foul call is perfect set up for Jimmy Butler.  He needs the rest for the final 9min.  Not sure Jimmy has come out of the game yet...  

It's Jimmy Butler's time to take over... 

7pt game    86-79 Celtics 

9mins left

Edited by LTtxfan

Celtics vs Warriors for the finals. Golden State has homecourt, 53 vs 51 regular season wins.  The Celtics defense seems pretty good, but they need to step it up against the Warriors if they want to compete. I'll be rooting for Boston, because fuck the Warriors. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1