NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Lol he jumps forward two feet but sure

horford has been doing that his entire career. he's a dirty POS who has intentionally injured multiple players with his thuggish antics. fuck him. he doesn't deserve to cash paychecks from the nba. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Tatum asleep at the wheel the whole game lol.   Even Scott Foster can't bail out this warriors flop performance 

Warriors fall/flop on almost every 3pt shot attempt... it's annoying as hell.

Glad refs have allowed Boston to play defense tonight.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, RabidM said:

I'm sure he did worse on the night.  It's strange why he's allowed to do things that are fouls on others.  He ain't exactly Michael Jordan.

He’s a defensive genius. Just look at that play and tell me it’s not Rembrandt on the hardwood.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, RabidM said:

I'm sure he did worse on the night.  It's strange why he's allowed to do things that are fouls on others.  He ain't exactly Michael Jordan.

It's not because who he is. It's the team he plays for. That's just a little of what they get away with. 

• Hook 'Em 1

58 minutes ago, Kermit said:

I fucking hate the Celtics too, I’m just pulling for Derrick’s big ass forehead. Love that kid and I want him to win it all and have a large part. 

I have no real hate for the actual Celtics team. Now their fans on the other hand....

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Zeus said:

1178163636.jpeg&

Balls out, doesn't flop, doesn't cry to the refs, doesn't talk shit.

gettyimages-1190088201.jpg

Same

Did I just become a Bawstin Celtics fan?

same here. and, who in here found themselves in 2019 saying, "man i bet grant williams, robert williams, and payton pritchard will be important pieces of a (potentially) title winning NBA team in three years"? that's a team that's been built through the draft and the front office, and as you said has none of the prima donna behavior. brad stevens and co. out here killing the game. 

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

If that Celtics core wins multiple championships, their trade with Brooklyn could go down as the most lopsided in history.  Jason Terry, Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce for draft assets that would turn into Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum. They would use the third 1st rounder from Brooklyn to trade for Kyrie Irving.  That 1st rounder would later turn into Collin Sexton.  Ouch...

Things would need to go very well to surpass the Joe Barry Carroll for Kevin McHale and Robert Parish debacle. But, it's a young ass core still and they might just win it all this year with Brown and Tatum only being 25 and 24 years old. 

Edited by RabidM

14 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

This has some strong made-up-visitor-to-aggy energy. Boston's home court advantage this playoffs sure hasn't showed up in their record.

Boston streets have way more tough guys than the people who occupy the mostly corporate owned seats in the lower bowl. 

My first time in, I went Boston for a beer convention back in 2012, and on the way to the hotel to check in, we were stopped at a crosswalk. The light turned green, but cars weren't moving, then two drivers go out of their cars yelling at each other in typical Bahstun accents the most stereotypical lines from a movie, "Hey why ya following me?? You want a piece of this???" "YEAH I DO!!!" Punches commence. Random people on the sidewalk break it up. Guys go back to their cars and speed off. I could see those guys treating visiting fans poorly.

• Haha 4