Greenville Super Regional: Texas @ East Carolina

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, UTEX_ME said:

Crowd still has life.. unfortunately. ugh needed one there.. Okay bullpen get this done. 

I mean if they are going to be all belligerent down 10-1 with their season on the brink, it really isn't about the game. It is just about getting drunk and rowdy. And good for them.

27 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

After so many years, I can’t believe many of you don’t recognize the professional-level fuckery of Daniel Figurelli by now. 

It is pretty obvious. He’s the fan of a school with a shitty tradition in everything but fucking sheep and klan activities. All he has is taunting alums of a school that’s better than his in every measurable respect.  

He should take his time and money and invest in a file and dull his fucking chainsaw teeth. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Dude..

Honestly dude you are the last fucking person that should be calling out a jinx. You constantly give up on Texas in the middle of games in multiple sports and piss your pants about how good aggy is. God forbid someone says Omaha when we have a 9 run lead and they have 9 outs left.