Other Super Regionals thread

Beau Vine

1 minute ago, Gut Wagon said:

The crowd has gone deathly silent. Cinderella story, out of nowhere.... 

Notre Dame had that team of destiny look in the Regionals. I think I commented if they beat Tennessee I would be very worried about facing them in the opening round in Omaha. They might be his year's NC State sans Covid-19.

Still a long way to dance for Cinderella.

Edited by Valmy77

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

Notre Dame had that team of destiny look in the Regionals. I think I commented if they beat Tennessee I would be very worried about facing them in the opening round in Omaha. They might be his year's NC State sans Covid-19.

Might get DQ by Monk-epox.

2 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Still a long way to dance for Cinderella.

I will take ND over Tennessee in a heartbeat. If we get there. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

"The difference is those were established great teams, while Tenn has just been a regular season juggernaut."

I was starting to get really annoyed that they were comparing beating Bill Walton's UCLA team to beating this Tennessee baseball team which hasn't done jack shit yet.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I was starting to get really annoyed that they were comparing beating Bill Walton's UCLA team to beating this Tennessee baseball team which hasn't done jack shit yet.

Well the 1974 Bill Walton Bruins were also great...in the regular season.