Other Super Regionals thread

Beau Vine

Just now, Beau Vine said:

It's crazy that this shitty Ole Miss team is going to be the one to make it to Omaha after all the really good teams they had who have choked.

Yeah.  They just said a minute ago they are 1-8 in SR games with a chance to go to Omaha with a win.  The other side of the bracket has a chance to be all-time levels of shitty.  I think at least one of Oregon St and Stanford will comeback and win though.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

It's crazy that this shitty Ole Miss team is going to be the one to make it to Omaha after all the really good teams they had who have choked.

Very favorable match-ups so far, but they've "got hot at the right time" per the trope.  Someone mentioned VT and UF being non-hostile environments, but how about Miami?  Then a super just a few hours away.

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

None of the rest of them got to play USM. This is little brother stuff going on. I think USM would have given anybody else in the bracket a fight. They see Ole Miss and their fans roll into town and their inferiority complex kicks in.

4 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Southern Miss with just about the most pathetic performance in a Super Regional I have ever seen. 7 hits. No runs. Combined scored 15-0.

That looked like Ole Miss was playing some lower division school on a midweek game.

And yet still sent LSU packing. That was their high-water mark. 

8 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Southern Miss with just about the most pathetic performance in a Super Regional I have ever seen. 7 hits. No runs. Combined scored 15-0.

That looked like Ole Miss was playing some lower division school on a midweek game.

Yeah, not sure what the hell happened to Southern Miss this weekend... 

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

And they instantly strike out. I guess they went to the Louisville school of NO BUNTING EVER!!!111 even if they desperately need just one run.

Asinine... got a lucky base hit (Dude batting .121) to bail him out.

Edited by BillyGoatHill